Carabao Cup R4 Draw - Burnley (A)

Five ties out of Eight picked for TV and we're still not one of them ...
Oh well, I guess they don't see a cupset coming against us!

Live TV selections for Round Four of the Carabao Cup have been confirmed.
Confirmed ties to be shown live on Sky Sports Football are as follows;

Tuesday 29 September: Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea - 7:45pm
Wednesday 30 September: Newport County v Newcastle United - 5:30pm
Wednesday 30 September: Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester United - 7.45pm
Thursday 1 October: Brentford v Fulham - 5:30pm
Thursday 1 October: Liverpool v Arsenal - 7.45pm
This means it’s on that shitty carabao cup stream. I paid the £10 for it and casted it to the tele but it kept coming up every ten minutes that the content was blocked even though I’d been watching it. Right load of tosh. See if they refund me before I pay another tenner.

Five ties out of Eight picked for TV and we're still not one of them ...
Oh well, I guess they don't see a cupset coming against us!

Live TV selections for Round Four of the Carabao Cup have been confirmed.
Confirmed ties to be shown live on Sky Sports Football are as follows;

Tuesday 29 September: Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea - 7:45pm
Wednesday 30 September: Newport County v Newcastle United - 5:30pm
Wednesday 30 September: Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester United - 7.45pm
Thursday 1 October: Brentford v Fulham - 5:30pm
Thursday 1 October: Liverpool v Arsenal - 7.45pm
Won the cup for last 3 years yet still no TV ..mmmmmm.
Fucking corrupt

Put the tinfoil away, the majority are better for TV:

Tuesday 29 September: Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea - 7:45pm - Big clash and London derby
Wednesday 30 September: Newport County v Newcastle United - 5:30pm - PL away to lower league
Wednesday 30 September: Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester United - 7.45pm - Admittedly a shit pick, argument could be a genuine 'upset' coming
Thursday 1 October: Brentford v Fulham - 5:30pm - London derby and play-off final redemption
Thursday 1 October: Liverpool v Arsenal - 7.45pm - Big clash, entertaining game

Put the tinfoil away, the majority are better for TV:

Tuesday 29 September: Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea - 7:45pm - Big clash and London derby
Wednesday 30 September: Newport County v Newcastle United - 5:30pm - PL away to lower league
Wednesday 30 September: Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester United - 7.45pm - Admittedly a shit pick, argument could be a genuine 'upset' coming
Thursday 1 October: Brentford v Fulham - 5:30pm - London derby and play-off final redemption
Thursday 1 October: Liverpool v Arsenal - 7.45pm - Big clash, entertaining game
Wednesday 30 September: Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester United - 7.45pm - Admittedly a shit pick, argument could be a genuine 'upset' coming - You mean a Brighton loss?

As the holders this is our second game we won’t be on tv missing out on the tv money again where as the rags and scousers are always on it stinks.

As the holders this is our second game we won’t be on tv missing out on the tv money again where as the rags and scousers are always on it stinks.
You’re a neutral, do you watch Arsenal vs Liverpool or Burnley vs City?

There’s also an argument that Brighton have a stronger chance of knocking United out than Burnley do to us.

You wouldn't think we are the holders and won it 3 years running..
71e7f7ede625e4d229d7fe0f5f8860f5.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.