Carabao Cup R4 Draw | West Ham (A) - Wed 27 Oct 19:45

They drag it out at least 20 mins before the draw normally. I think it will be 10pm ish.

10 of the top 11 in last years Premier League are still in. If the favourites win tonight this is going to be a really hard competition to win, which is annoying because this is the first year I've really wanted to win it, and not just though it'd be quite nice to win something in March.

Hopefully West Ham, Villa and Wolves will pull off some upsets.

10 of the top 11 in last years Premier League are still in. If the favourites win tonight this is going to be a really hard competition to win, which is annoying because this is the first year I've really wanted to win it, and not just though it'd be quite nice to win something in March.

Hopefully West Ham, Villa and Wolves will pull off some upsets.
Same here, it would be great to have the most wins and most consecutive wins records outright and not just share them with Liverpool. The chance to win five in a row will probably never come around again.

Preston, Stoke or Wimbledon at home for me. I want to see the kids from last night play some more + Delap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.