Carbonated water machine

Sick of my bin being full of plastic single use bottles / fizzy drinks cans.
Who uses a fizzy water machine and would you recommend it?
I' had a soda syphon that died the death so I bought a Sodastream. After a cycle ride, I make my way to the kitchen for a glass of gassy, with a little squirt out of one of those Robinson's small squirty puffy bottle thingies! Very refreshing.

I' had a soda syphon that died the death so I bought a Sodastream. After a cycle ride, I make my way to the kitchen for a glass of gassy, with a little squirt out of one of those Robinson's small squirty puffy bottle thingies! Very refreshing.
I haven’t tried it yet but think Mr Fitzpatricks cordial should work well. Sarsaparilla, Dandelion & Burdock, loads of flavours.

We had a Soda Syphon when I was a kid back in the 70's - sat on the mandatory 1970's home bar in the corner of the living room
Got a Soda Stream in the late 80's but the bottles were just too small to be usefull so it was eventually binned.

Might consider another one if the bottles are any bigger but I generally consume aluminium tins of pop which we crush and recycle in the SMBC Brown Bin so I'm not too concerned on the re-usability front

I work in a place ghat does refills for sodastreams, its dead easy and not particularly expensive so it probably recommend them if you like fizzy water. The better sodastream models use glass "caraffe" instead of the flimsy plastic bottles and are definitely worth the expense.

Look up where your nearest exchange place is, as if its a fair track then you'll probably get bored, if it's local or en route to somewhere you regularly go then it's no hassle at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.