Card games

-dabz-

With telly being shit, I've recently been digging out the deck for an old school game of Don. I'd forgotten the simple pleasure of a few beers and a game of cards can bring.
When was the last time any of you had a real-world game of cards as opposed to online poker?

Used to love playing Don in the boozer. Fiver jacks. Side bets. Some pissed up **** renaging.

Pay day would be chaos. Be about four tables going at once.

Almost guarenteed to end in tears.

"They were his fucking askers you thick ****."

Happy days.

Stick to poker now. No shortage of live action in Manchester/Salford these days.

corky1970 said:
-dabz- said:
corky1970 said:
ive got a real good deck of go fuck yourself grandad
You do know you can get decks with nudie pics on them?

i tore my own forseskin as i went at breaking what must be the world record in wanking till you pass out or cant see the spunk riddled cards in my childhood

or

yes (short answer)
So, what happened since then for you to own a deck with an old man trying to fuck himself?

tidyman said:
Used to love playing Don in the boozer. Fiver jacks. Side bets. Some pissed up **** renaging.

Pay day would be chaos. Be about four tables going at once.

Almost guarenteed to end in tears.

"They were his fucking askers you thick ****."

Happy days.

Stick to poker now. No shortage of live action in Manchester/Salford these days.
Remember it well, down here it was The Benchill hotel and The Anvil...
Up until a few years ago, there was a regular Friday night card school round at some guys house. It ran for about thirty years, never any trouble that I can remember, bit of a legend round here.

Not played Don in a long time nor Crib just dont get the games in the boozers these days, would love a good game of Don bet its been 4/5 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.