cardiff away - now sold out

I've got two spares available. One adult, one 16-21. I can drop them off anywhere in the Manchester area.

message for kippax headache
thanks for offer of a ticket but already sorted
best wishes
(not sure if Ireplied successfully to your text so thought it best to put a message on here!)

welsh_andy said:
S.H.R.E.K said:
Smallest tickets in the world aren't they? sure I'm missing half.
we cant afford the paper/card in wales m8, its a premium product, lol

Sorry to hear how bad things have got!

The local council collects our waste paper ( such luxury) in a big blue bin each week pm your address I'll send you some and will bring an emergency bag of old newspapers & 50% off grilled chicken wing flyers down with me to the game for the Cardiffians' to enjoy

johnbmcr said:
welsh_andy said:
S.H.R.E.K said:
Smallest tickets in the world aren't they? sure I'm missing half.

The local council collects our waste paper ( such luxury) in a big blue bin each week pm your address I'll send you some and will bring an emergency bag of old newspapers & 50% off grilled chicken wing flyers down with me to the game for the Cardiffians' to enjoy
woohoo, u cant miss me i be one in rags with a miners helmut on with a sheep under my left arm. haha

welsh_andy said:
johnbmcr said:
welsh_andy said:

woohoo, u cant miss me i be one in rags with a miners helmut on with a sheep under my left arm. haha

what no
160poo9.jpg
things are worse than we thought

some cooking tips for the sheep attached

Recipe: 1 whole Sheep all innards removed (15-20kgs)
Salt, freshly ground pepper and cumin powder.
Strained fresh lemon juice
Olive oil
Oregano / thyme
Preparing your lamb:
Have butcher remove all innards from lamb. Rub inside of lamb with salt and pepper.

Pass skewer between animal's hind legs, tying them to the rod, then carefully through the stomach cavity and through it's chin and mouth. Tie the front and back legs to the skewer and be sure that the back of the animal is straight on the skewer.

The skewer should come out exactly in the middle of the animal's mouth. Tie the middle of the animal to the skewer and sew the stomach cavity closed. Rub the entire surface of the lamb (or goat) with lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, cumin powder and oregano or thyme.

Roast lamb over slow-burning coals - the fire should be started at least 2 hours before cooking the animal - by turning slowly and steadily for several hours.

Do not put the charcoal/heat beads directly under your meat whilst cooking. This is to ensure that when the oil and fat from the meat drips, your meat will not catch on fire. The charcoal/heat beads should be positioned towards the front of the spit tray.

Brush intermittently during roasting with a mixture of lemon juice, olive oil, and oregano or thyme. When the skin on the shoulders and legs begins to burst and the lamb or goat becomes the colour of deep redwood or chestnut, the meat should be fork-tender. This will take at least 4 hours of slow spit-roasting. Carefully remove the lamb or goat from skewer and carve.

As the size of each beast varies, it is recommended that you ask your butcher for an estimated cooking time.

Hi all
Thanks for a great response

If anyone travelling down is still looking for a watering hole less than ten mins walk from the ground then PM me asap
About 150 Of you are using our club
There is room for about 20 more bods
Safe parking
Free admission
Women and kids welcome
Cheers
Pat

legaleagle said:
Hi all
Thanks for a great response

If anyone travelling down is still looking for a watering hole less than ten mins walk from the ground then PM me asap
About 150 Of you are using our club
There is room for about 20 more bods
Safe parking
Free admission
Women and kids welcome
Cheers
Pat

Pat don't forget her indoors has asked if you have ginger ale mixers, to go with the vodkas she intends to consume on your premises, if not she has stated that she will bring her own.... ;-))

Lol
Would that be American ginger ale
Plenty of choice for er indoors
Are you coming back to the club after??
Lots of you are
We've got entertainment from 5-9pm
Anyway walking to the ground and back will be much quicker than driving cos of the traffic congestion after game
See you Sunday
Pat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.