Cardiff away pubs

callie4blues said:
Does anyone know the best pubs for us city fans to drink in this Sunday ?

Me and a mate are off to "The Yard", which is the Brains flagship pub about 5 mins walk from Central station. Went there the Saturday before Swansea away the season before last, and despite the Wales v Italy rugby being on that day, the service and banter was excellent.

The Lansdowne isn't that great, it's expensive and still a bit of a walk away from the stadium. The vast majority of bars and pubs in the City Centre are neutral and easy to get to. The vast majority of Bluebirds fans drink around where their old stadium was, not too far from the Cardiff City Stadium.

I'd say the best pub to use is the Prince of Wales, right by Cardiff Central train station. It's a Wetherspoons, so really cheap, easy to get to, and a short taxi/ bus ride away from the stadium itself.

been told by a cardiff lad the great western in town, which is where the train lads will get taken or if parking at the ground first then head for the sand martin, new big pub next to ground

i'm going sand martin..c'mon city!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.