Cardiff away ticket details released on OS

Manchester la la la la

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2013/August/Cardiff-v-City-Premier-League-Ticket-information" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... nformation</a>

Cardiff City v Manchester City
Sunday 25th August 2013
Kick off – 4pm

The club has received an allocation of 2,600 tickets priced as follows:

£40.00 Adults
£25.00 Over 60’s
£25.00 16-21yrs
£25.00 Under 16’s

£40.00 Wheelchair/walking ambulant plus free assistant

All tickets are sold subject to availability. Tickets cannot be returned in the last week of sale.

Tickets will be available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a>, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and to personal callers at the ticket office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria;

2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 12,000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 7th August at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 11,000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 8th August at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 10,000 or more loyalty points – Friday 9th August at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 9,000 or more loyalty points – Saturday 10th August at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 8,500 or more loyalty points – Monday 12th August at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 8,000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 13th August at 9am.
*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket. Phone lines are open 24-hours, 7 days a week. No booking fee payable on tickets purchased online.

Why have they taken so long to get these out.

Go away on the 10th for 2 weeks when I qualify for a ticket, meaning will have to try and get ticket and sort travel arrangements etc just 2 weeks before the game from Spain.

wow, i didnt think we could fit 2600 in our away section, you must be eating up some of the home end as well?!

what are your views on the ticket prices? are they pretty fair?

adr2.8i said:
wow, i didnt think we could fit 2600 in our away section, you must be eating up some of the home end as well?!

Think the pricing is about right. You could have easily charged us more considering the demand for this is high

adr2.8i said:

Considering Norwich and QPR charge us about a billion quid a ticket I think it's about right.

allan harper said:
Considering Norwich and QPR charge us about a billion quid a ticket I think it's about right.

well thats good news i suppose.

whats the mood like in manchester regarding this game? are people excited about coming to cardiff for the first time in ages or is it just the normal first game of the season excitement?

For us down here, its almost fever pitch excitement. Huge club coming to town with a big travelling army! its what us cardiff fans have dreamed about for over half a century!

ps. i still want MCFC to win mind!

adr2.8i said:
allan harper said:

well thats good news i suppose.

whats the mood like in manchester regarding this game? are people excited about coming to cardiff for the first time in ages or is it just the normal first game of the season excitement?

For us down here, its almost fever pitch excitement. Huge club coming to town with a big travelling army! its what us cardiff fans have dreamed about for over half a century!

ps. i still want MCFC to win mind!

I guess with the team we have,we are all expecting a win,but because its a team thats just come up,not as confident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.