Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

Went down yesterday, have to say it was a much quieter experience than the last time I went to Cardiff in the fa cup ..

On Warnock what an absolute gobshites, making excuses for down right thuggery .

Having slept on it, the most positive thing that I want to save from that match: it's definitely not my imagination, Gundy and Bernardo are becoming more and more of a presence, starting to really show their class. What a fine midfield we have.
Bernardo is such a wonderfully balanced player, who puts defenders on the back foot by “actually running at them”. Gundy was a lot better yesterday, and was the first game I can remember him, not taking up KDBs spaces on the pitch. I didn’t think they were right for each other’s game, but if that game is anything to go by it looks like it could work.

Somebody from the club has to make a very strong statement publicly on this even if it means a fine. They don't have to name names just repeat what has been said. Viera did so about refereeing decisions in 2012 and things eased.
What's got me is when pundits say teams put weakened teams out in cup competition's and don't take it seriously, pep puts out a strong side to respect the comp and this is the response from pundits to a player who gets assaulted there's no other words to use. I'm really upset with this as it's plain thuggery nothing else

Warnock also deserves as much criticism - all he is bothered about is he was sent off and not available for next game. Unbelievable.

“But I was disappointed he got sent off at the end – obviously he doesn’t want to go to Leeds next weekend, because it was an absolutely pathetic challenge when on booking.

"To do something like that I think is disrespectful to team-mates.”
Warnock is pure poison and represents everything that is bad about football. His teams are a disgrace and people like him, who are lauded in the media, are why England are a laughing stock in international football. Our coaching system produces thousands of Joe Bennetts and not many Phil Fodens (also a victim of the hackers) and until that changes we will continue to be seen as a backward nation. Without foreign players our league would be well behind the rest of Europe.

Having had the misfortune to listen to talkSHITE this morning I feel I want to deliver an MCFC "late tackle" on Barton and Beetroot head. Mistimed tackle my arse.

"You're in England, what do you expect? I suppose, when you're like that, you want everything to be nice and pretty, and perfect, but you don't get that in England."
enhanced-18402-1418212107-3.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.