Cardiff fans singing at Burnley...

Why Always Ste said:
I was somewhat confused the other week when Forest played against Cardiff (at Cardiff's stadium)

Forest were playing in Blue (and traditionally play in Red)

Whilst Cardiff played in Red (and traditionally play in Blue)

Looking forward to the Welsh Derby in the Prem next season.
Which one; Swansea/Cardiff, Swansea/Bale or Cardiff/Bale?

;-)

Then again, Bale might piss off to Madrid in the summer!

Bet all the charity shops in Cardiff will be wedged with rag, chelsea and Liverpool shirts, duvet covers, curtains, pencil cases etc as Cardiff folk dash to ditch their shameful past and claim that Cardiff has always been their team. Much like what happened in Swansea when they got promoted.
If all the guys in Swansea who claim to have stood on the North bank at the Vetch had actually been there then the North bank back then they would have overspilled into the East stand!
As I remember it, the times I took my lad down there, the North bank was 1/2 to 3/4 empty with the few die hards crammed in next to the away supporters end.
Decent atmosphere at the Liberty though.

billfromthehill said:
mancityvstoke said:
Good ....easy 6 points on todays display
That my friend sounds very raggy I used to get that off them every time we
Got promoted to the prem.

Just saying it as it is mate ....sorry if that offends.

Any twat who sings England is full of shit can fuck off back to whence they came for me.

Here they are when they had some music connections . Soul crew or some shyte.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObmS36hIXH4[/youtube]

bluerichie said:
Bet all the charity shops in Cardiff will be wedged with rag, chelsea and Liverpool shirts, duvet covers, curtains, pencil cases etc as Cardiff folk dash to ditch their shameful past and claim that Cardiff has always been their team. Much like what happened in Swansea when they got promoted.

Well thats what used to happen down here in the 70's and 80's......we supported our local teams, swansea or cardiff but because they were shite and in the 4th division, we also "supported a good side" which when i was growing up was either liverpool or man utd. I followed man city because my dad did but only really "got into them" until around 1996. I never saw a city shirt around here until around the early 2000's id say, along with chelsea and arsenal shirts. people follow success

If they start ripping into England then all the English fans should pretend to be really offended and get them kicked out of the English league so that they have to play in that semi-pro Welsh League. See how much they hate England when they are playing away at Bala Town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.