Cardiff Fans

stony said:
Lucky Toma said:
samharris said:
as are posts from boring posters.;)

Whatevs. When us Welsh hear the usual stuff about sheep we just roll our eyes and assume the person is a backward simpleton with limited intelligence who has Chubby Brown VHSs pride of place in their shit glass sideboards.

Haha, I can just picture you at todays game. All the City fans are singing "Are you fighting over sheep" and you're stood there with arms on hips going "FFS lads, this is such an outdated stereotype and we should all be above it"

He's probably also frustrated because we are in fact actually here. Lets stick to the truth when chanting ffs.

stony said:
Lucky Toma said:
samharris said:
as are posts from boring posters.;)

Whatevs. When us Welsh hear the usual stuff about sheep we just roll our eyes and assume the person is a backward simpleton with limited intelligence who has Chubby Brown VHSs pride of place in their shit glass sideboards.

Haha, I can just picture you at todays game. All the City fans are singing "Are you fighting over sheep" and you're stood there with arms on hips going "FFS lads, this is such an outdated stereotype and we should all be above it"

I tutted loudly too ;)

Lucky Toma said:
stony said:
Lucky Toma said:

I tutted loudly too ;)

I bet you didnt tap your foot though, clenched fists on hips ??

Check that video out, you can see a steward walking up the steps and some bloke in his 40s leans over another fans shoulder, and pulls him back down the stairs by his coat collar and then ducks behind his mate and watches the madness go on. What a absolute coward

samharris said:
Lucky Toma said:
stony said:

I tutted loudly too ;)

I bet you didnt tap your foot though, clenched fists on hips ??

I never clench. It only leads to bad things.

Still living in the past these boys . Not impressed and I think quite a few will be in a Police cell tonight . Still I enjoyed beating these dickheads today .

Will someone who's signed up to that Cardiff forum go and tell the twats that the video only shows a small part of what happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.