Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

Kevs performance was really promising from tonight. For the first time this season he looked ‘right’. If he’s in form for the run in it bodes very well.
I said after the Fulham game that KDB was looking close, nit because his touch was good, but because physically he looked right up to speed. I think he must have done some serious work in the two week international break. That was the big plus point from tonight, apart from the 3 points.

Good performance Fucking embarrassing support that's all
I thought it was a good turnout given the game was rearranged at short notice. Did you go to the game because it was just like any other midweek league game. No different.

What’s wrong with playing Danilo at LB ? The guy has 2 CL winners medals and always looks a decent replacement any position he’s asked to play
That's a possibility but he's right footed isn't he? I'd prefer that than move Laporte out of defence who is our best central defender.

I thought it was a good turnout given the game was rearranged at short notice. Did you go to the game because it was just like any other midweek league game. No different.
Jesus of course I was there just watching back on TV it there was more than usual empty seats all over the ground

Fucking love this place. For weeks loads have been saying don't care how we win, as long as we get 3 points.
Then we get the 3 points totally dominate and it's STILL not fucking good enough. Trying to find every
little negative with players and the team overall. But what's fucking worse, is dreaming up domesday scenarios,
whereby if we play like that against ANY other side, we get beat.

Usual empty spaces , family stand and late comers due to traffic no doubt , i missed the 1st ten minutes , always a mad rush to get to night games , thought the crowd filled up OK , maybe the club should move the family area of our support to a higher level , so it doesnt "embarrass" some of our more precious fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.