Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

So what if I was the only person in the ground I would not be embarrassed by it I couldnt give a rats arse what it looks like. As long as I can watch the most dominant side in the Premier League I dont care how many other fans turn up to watch all I know is I will be there and I will be loving it

Not sure why our fans worry about what it looks like on telly
De Gea looks good on the telly....

We averaged 46,245 for the first season at the Etihad 2003/04 so the support has always been there.

True , but my season ticket had nearly trebled in price up to last season since 2003 , i gave my ticket up last year because i cant make enough games due to health issues ,( i have a Cityzens card now and make as many as i can manage ) , but the Premier league in general and the pricing of tickets is definitely an issue. Rags and Scouser have tourists and daytrippers queuing up to buy their spare seats , but they have built there plastic following over a few decades , we are only just starting to tempt the armchair / once a season fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.