Cardiff (h) Wed 3 April

My seat in Joe’s West (Hospitality) is available for the Cardiff game. Cracking seat in CB Level 2. Comes with free parking, free programme, a Complementary drink and access to the enclosed bar area before, during and after the match.
The ticket can be purchased directly from City Hospitality who will then post out the ticket and parking badge once you’ve paid them.
If interested pm me for the contact number/person at City who you need to call and pay.
Cost: £90
Sold

I have an adult SC; CB stand, Level 1, Block 128, Row X, in line with the penalty box. £35; meet at ground. Please PM with contact number

Spare for this. Child care so cant make it. South Stand Level 3, 315, bang in middle behind nets. £20.

i'll leave the season ticket with my dad at Fulham tomorrow, he can potentially meet anyone at ground Wednesday.

2 x Tickets for Block 139 in the Family Stand. Can't make the rearranged fixture due to work commitments.
They were £45 each but I'll accept £70 for the pair.
They are sat together but in front of each other.
I have the tickets in hand - Rochdale area but can deliver if necessary.

My daughter can't make this re-arranged fixture because of her work. One seat in Colin Bell, Level 1, Block 130, roughly level with 18 yard box. £25.00

Will swipe you in on her season card, so meet at the ground. Please PM if you are interested.

NOW SOLD

Thanks

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.