Cardiff (h) Wed 3 April

Yeah doesnt seem to be working. Its only 313 and 314. 313 is sold out and 314 down to singles but found 2 together and added adult and u18 and was only coming to £70 when i get to checkout. Strange. Prob best to call but as i said it appears to be extremely limited in those blocks.

Cheers for your efforts posting about this offer - does all seem a bit confusing though doesn’t it

Cheers for your efforts posting about this offer - does all seem a bit confusing though doesn’t it

No worries. Typical ticket office not working they want. tons of spares on here and various facebook pages for very cheap. Seen someone offering 3 tickets for 35! Bargain.

Let down for 2nd time.

Have a spare ( adult seasoncard) top of SSL3 going for free.

PM yournumber and I'll call you.

Meet at ground for 7:10pm

*******NOW GONE*******

Last edited:
Had fully intended to be at the game today. Hotel booked, parking space ditto. Because of illness cant get down from Scotland so put our two tickets on the ticket exchange at 11.00am this morning having no expectation at all they would sell. I had a look around that time and there was still quite a lot available, even 2's and 3's.

Well blow me down, had an email at 5.00 saying both had sold. Happy days and proof if proof were needed that ticket exchange works. Now I have £78 from that + £80 hotel + £75 fuel cost avoidance to put towards next seasons season ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.