Cardiff Home Jan 18th - all in here

Petetheblu said:
2 Adult and 1 under 16 available in the family stand. Great seats, £60. Will need to collect from Milnrow

Hi mate... my mate is interested in the tickets, pmd you.

I have an Adult and Junior together in North Stand available. These are season tickets so will need to be picked up and dropped back off in Wythenshawe.
After £50 for the Pair. PM if interested.

Thanks

SOLD!

Hi i've got 2 adults & a jumior will splite if required need to know asap south stand tickets 118

SouthStandStander said:
northstandgiveusasong said:
2 Tickets required please. Preferbly in the South Stand but if not anywhere else. Please send me a PM. The girlfriend's first game!

Bump.

Pm sent

eddiewilly12 said:
I have an Adult and Junior together in North Stand available. These are season tickets so will need to be picked up and dropped back off in Wythenshawe.

Thanks

pm sent mate

inglebert said:
eddiewilly12 said:

Thanks

pm sent mate

although the pm seems to be stuck in my outbox, but i;ll defo have them both, i'm also in wythenshawe so easy pick up and drop off, pm me your number please

pride in battle said:
18-21 year old ticket available for the South Stand lower tier 119.....£20....please pm me.
I have messaged you pal its saying messagein outbox so unsure if you have recieved but i want this please

chesney said:
pride in battle said:
18-21 year old ticket available for the South Stand lower tier 119.....£20....please pm me.
I have messaged you pal its saying messagein outbox so unsure if you have recieved but i want this please

Hi mate, I have sent you a private message...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.