Cardiff Home Jan 18th - all in here

Sorry fella, can't help you. I do need 2 tickets together for this game though. Moving to the US in March so trying to get to one last home game with my dad before then.

Preferably levels 1 or 2 - the only one I could find on the OS was level 3 a couple of rows from the back.

Cheers.

Hi there I've got 2 adult ticket for cardiff game £40 eachif anone wants the pair
jim

chestervegasblue said:
Sorry fella,
can't help you. I do need 2 tickets together for this game though. Moving to the US in March so trying to get to one last home game with my dad before then.

Preferably levels 1 or 2 - the only one I could find on the OS was level 3 a couple of rows from the back.

Cheers.
<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:46 pm --<br /><br />Hi there I've got 2 adult ticket for cardiff game £40 eachif anone wants the pair
jim

chestervegasblue said:
Sorry fella,
can't help you. I do need 2 tickets together for this game though. Moving to the US in March so trying to get to one last home game with my dad before then.

Cheers.

2 Tickets required please. Preferbly in the South Stand but if not anywhere else. Please send me a PM. The girlfriend's first game!

Bump.

Have sapre as m8 working in London season card East Lower row k 194 £25

pm if interested can get a paper ticket from city and post out

Hi,

Anyone have 2 tickets together? No preference on location.

PM me please

Cheers,
Alan

Hello, i am 15 and want to go to the cardiff game on the 18th but i have to go on my own as other family members cannot travel if anyone knows if 15 year olds can go on their own or not let me know asap.Thank you!

Now sold
Thanks Alan

Two adult tickets
Aisle seats sat together in block 107 bordering the 109

Can meet up at west ham game or collect in person from the Rocadale area.
Priced below match day face value

Pm me if any good
Adios
Taxi;

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.