Cardiff replace head of recruitment with 23-year-old Kazakh

adr2.8i said:
ban-mcfc said:
watching the cardiff fans doing the poznan taking the piss, i was laughing to myself thinking "by god, do you ***** know what's coming?"

i feel sorry for the genuine fans, if city changed their name and kit colour i just couldn't go.

football would be dead to me.

i agree. The colour change has been bad, and the chairman calling us "disruptive and ungreatful" has been very bad, but if he changes the name to the Red Dragons then i shall not be re-newing my season ticket. Alot of other Cardiff fans will do the same i can assure you, but alas, if and when we leave, there will be just as many "plastics" to replace us so Mr.Tan will never lose out. :-(
He will do if you get relegated and don't bounce back. Attendances will fall a bit, those loyals who don't want to be associated with the Cardiff Red Dragons will start staying away, the plastic fair weathers will not show up, TV money from the PL gone, he will soon lose out. No way will he be there in the long term, he doesn't seem to have a clue.

BlueTG said:
adr2.8i said:
ban-mcfc said:
watching the cardiff fans doing the poznan taking the piss, i was laughing to myself thinking "by god, do you ***** know what's coming?"

i feel sorry for the genuine fans, if city changed their name and kit colour i just couldn't go.

football would be dead to me.

i agree. The colour change has been bad, and the chairman calling us "disruptive and ungreatful" has been very bad, but if he changes the name to the Red Dragons then i shall not be re-newing my season ticket. Alot of other Cardiff fans will do the same i can assure you, but alas, if and when we leave, there will be just as many "plastics" to replace us so Mr.Tan will never lose out. :-(
He will do if you get relegated and don't bounce back. Attendances will fall a bit, those loyals who don't want to be associated with the Cardiff Red Dragons will start staying away, the plastic fair weathers will not show up, TV money from the PL gone, he will soon lose out. No way will he be there in the long term, he doesn't seem to have a clue.

Champions got about 60m from TV last year and bottom club close to 40m.
This year champions will get close to 100m and bottom club over 60m.
Relegated club will get 23m, 18m, 9m and 9m parachute payment over 4 years if dont get re-promoted.
Thats without any cup or European income.

Sponsorship on top, Arsenal get 30m per year from emirates.
Even Norwich get 1m from Aviva.

For a smallish club with a full 25,000 stadium for 20 matches averaging £50 a head total including ticket, pies, beers, etc is 25m. About £1,000 per seat income per year without cup, European matches etc.

Bottom line is that match-going fans less important than ever from financial view.

not of much interest to most on here i guess, but the news down here is that Malky will be sacked today. Big club meeting later today. Another sad day for the club potentially. Our loss will be someone else's gain, as Malky will be a top manager at a top club one day.

adr2.8i said:
not of much interest to most on here i guess, but the news down here is that Malky will be sacked today. Big club meeting later today. Another sad day for the club potentially. Our loss will be someone else's gain, as Malky will be a top manager at a top club one day.

This is sounding more and more like the Blackburn saga.

Salford_Blue said:
adr2.8i said:

This is sounding more and more like the Blackburn saga.

Beat me to that one. Sorry situation, that. Hard now to believe that Blackburn was an actual Premier League Champion at one point.

Sheikh Mansour my lord, Sheikh Mansour, Sheikh Mansour my lord, Sheikh Mansour, Sheikh Mansour my lord, Sheikh Mansour, ohhhhhh lord Sheikh Mansour!

Makes you realise how lucky we are.

One of the best owners in world football, thank you Sheikh Mansour.

article-0-1B75568C000005DC-324_634x396.jpg

I can't see what all the fuss is, he just seems like a normal bloke to me.

Apparently Tan's investment in Cardiff City consists of £37m of loans for which the club are paying interest of 7% to him (i.e. £50,000 per week)

west didsblue said:
Apparently Tan's investment in Cardiff City consists of £37m of loans for which the club are paying interest of 7% to him (i.e. £50,000 per week)

So another glazer who didn't spend any of there own money! If they go down his club will receive around 120m! Looks like he going to reduce spending on players and pocket the lot

west didsblue said:

If that is true that is shocking.What are the fit and proper person tests consisting of? Fucks sake,you just need to look at him.

I must admit if we changed our name or colours I would not go again but as someone said earlier we fans are small fry now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.