Cardiff trophy

Churchlawtonblue

So Cardiff came second in the Championship and I saw that they were parading a trophy. Anybody know what trophy this was? I can't recall seeing a second place trophy before? Or given my age I might have just missed this altogether.

mat

So Cardiff came second in the Championship and I saw that they were parading a trophy. Anybody know what trophy this was? I can't recall seeing a second place trophy before? Or given my age I might have just missed this altogether.
They were awarded best shit kicking out of Man City cup.

dickie davies

Mourinho keeps harping on about second, so there must be a trophy in it

In fact wasn't there one for finishing top four! Seem to remember Arsene Wenger claiming it as success

SebastianBlue

Cardiff City manager Neil Warnock, Gary Madine and team mates lift the trophy as they celebrate promotion to the premier league.PHOTO: REUTERS

https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/...liked-but-neil-warnocks-achievement-of-an-8th

Fairly sure this is what the OP was referring to—I guess there is hope for Mourinho yet?

old blue

"The finding out that Cardiff is in Wales" trophy presented to Colin.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.