Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Damocles said:
Theengelbert said:
Did we ever concede 3 goals after going 1-0 under Mancini?

Spurs away?

Nasri got an early goal and they turned it to 3-1 I think.

Ajax away last year too now I think about it. Same as, Nasri scored then we got hammered.
So just that one game? In 4 years!!

Really hope this is the wake up we need to start a winning streak :(

People can defend the team as much as they want but that was a joke! To lose to Cardiff city away is embarrassing we are top team with world class players and should be doing better. You can't afford to have a bad day in the premier league.

PaleBlue said:
Need a class CB and Joe Hart needs dropping to the bench, he seriously overrates himself. Bad day for Zab, and Yaya was especially poor. Plus we tried to walk it in at times, Dzeko took a shot and scored you'd think maybe Kun and Silva would learn from that. Good first half, poor second, credit to Cardiff for their belief after going 1 down.

Watch their first goal, the play proceeding it on that right side was shocking from us. It was if the geezer was Messi. They made us look stupid.

Basically the defence and the midfield was horrible. The strikers are not to blame; they did what they could with what was created or them, which was very little. Dzeko barely had any time in the ball in the first half, because they created nothing. Dzeko and Negredo did their job in the end.

Aguero disappointed me a little today. How many times today did he lose the ball or mess up on receiving a pass. He had a surprisingly bad touch today even though its usually superb. But at least he was trying. I was surprised to see dzeko go out and Aguero stay in because Aguero was worse today.

I was shocked with how bad silva and navas were. Virtually the only good cross Silva made was the one at the end for Negredo. Which is another puzzling thing; why the hell didn't they make more of these crosses when Dzeko was on.

Hart.... I dunno man.... I'm losing faith in him a bit.

Does anyone think the rags would have lost that.

Not a fucking chance...

But for many on here there demise is ready a foregone conclusion..

We could be six behind chelsea tomorrow.

It would be nice for some nice calm analysis of the game instead of people just venting their frustrations

Go and get your tea (or Dinner) open a beer or pour yourself a glass of wine, take a deep breath, and relax

Ranting and raving is not adding to the the discussion and I am sure that when some of you have calmed down a bit you will be embarrassed.

We will loose games this season and we will play badly, all teams do but I hope some lessons have been learnt, but it was never going to be an easy game today, it was their biggest game ever, and the players knew it, onwards and upwards damage done lessons learnt

Suze9320 said:
Well that was a shock.... Zabaleta had a poor day today... And we will need at least one of Nasty and Kompany back very soon. Thought Lescott did ok actually. Beginning to have a thread of a thought that perhaps Joe Hart needs to be dropped. The 2nd goal when we were all over them was THE moment of the match and he should have made that punch out quite easily.

But there were some big issues today in midfield and up front... Yaya had a very poor game in every way and Fernandinho has just realised the pace of the PL is a bit faster then in Russia. Aguero could not find the space and didnt so well either.

We had all the possession but we kept trying to walk the ball in....it was very much like last season...we need to stay calm... It is only 2 games in...Just waiting for the Niall Quinn stick the knife in roadshow to begin.......

Shakhtar Donetsk is in the Ukraine not Russia.

goals were mistakes from zaba and hart. bring in boyata and rekik, they could be way better than lescott and garcia.

Pellers could have taken Navas off as there was no space in behind for him to run into and Nasri could have played intricate passes better in front of the camped Cardiff defence.

Sadly the change was planned at 0-0 and as Dzeko scored I think it should have been cancelled as Cardiff pushed for an equaliser space might have opened up for Navas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.