Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Fucking wank. Same shit as last season. Pass, pass, pass, pass. .....

Ok next game Pelli needs to show that such performances are not good enough by buying a new centre back, drop Garcia (or sell please), lescott and give navas a whole game, negredo and jovetic. After nasri came on we were worse

Whatever spin you put on it, that was a really poor performance. Let's hope MP can change the way we play away from home against this type of opponent. Getting the ball in the box would help...

jimharri said:
pudge said:
Where's all the "can't see us winning by less than 3/4/5" crowd?
Yeah; I'm waiting for them as well.

i'm here! it was naive to not think cardiff would come out like a storm, first home league game in 50 years, atmosphere was great and loud.

aguero was poor, hart dismal, center backs both bad.

i think we need two center backs and possibly a pacy LW, i'd only trust lescott in shit easy home games at this point and very poor cup sides

dctid said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Malty said:
Disappointing but it's only 1 result we can make it up.

Never give up.

Could this prompt us to dip into the transfer market in the next few days?

I think we'll bring in at least one player for certain. And Hart needs competition. Complacency written all over his performance today.

The whole fucking team was shocking today blaming any individual is ridiculas

They performed they wanted a result and they worked so fucking hard

Personally i see nothing here that puts us anywhere near the top 3 struggle for top 4

Newcastle was great but if you actuallt look at the first 15 mns they had chances

We spent 90M changed a manager and what do we get ? - holistic football without defending

Time will tell but trying to play a Barca style football in the EPL dont and wont and never will work and todays game is why

fuck off

Well done Cardiff

Maybe we cant single out players for a result but for the second goal its all Joe Hart

pudge said:
80s Shorts said:
pudge said:
Where's all the "can't see us winning by less than 3/4/5" crowd?

Well, if it makes you feel better. Stir the pot.
Well, seeing as you're so willing to assist.
Pudge, I think some fans think we're going to be as good Bayern Barça Dorund and Madrid overnight and live thinking we'll win 5-0 every week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.