Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

great performance from the cardiff players. worked their socks off.

can't say the same about many city players todaY

Dzeko,Aguero and Negredo in some eays looked miserable.
And so it is when the midfield does not play properly. So looking striker miserable.
Todays problem is the midfields and Defence... Even Messi would have looked bad in this match.

andrewmswift said:
jimharri said:
pudge said:
Where's all the "can't see us winning by less than 3/4/5" crowd?
Yeah; I'm waiting for them as well.

i'm here! it was naive to not think cardiff would come out like a storm, first home league game in 50 years, atmosphere was great and loud.

aguero was poor, hart dismal, center backs both bad.

i think we need two center backs and possibly a pacy LW, i'd only trust lescott in shit easy home games at this point and very poor cup sides

Centre backs are poor but cudnt see what they did wrong today two many players miss controlling the ball and tempo was far to slow.

We have to start treating every game like its a cup final this turn up and we'll win attitude gets right on my fucking tits. Cardiff did, Wigan did in an actual cup final but it seems no matter who is in charge, if teams dont bend over we dont want to know. Really disappointing and a little bit embarrassing that 'performance'.

Ducado said:
jimharri said:
pudge said:
Where's all the "can't see us winning by less than 3/4/5" crowd?
Yeah; I'm waiting for them as well.

Your better than that Jim!
It was highly disrespectful to Cardiff. I posted in the pre match thread that Cardiff would be well up for it, and that I'd be more than happy with a comfortable 2 goal win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.