Careful in Kharkiv

I follow hundreds of Blues on Twitter and have friends over there right now. First I’ve heard of it. The media are usually on this kind of stuff.

Agree with the police, though. I had problems with touts in Tbilisi for Georgia away with Wales. The police refused to get involved.
I donk think he has made it up mate

Depends, lots of Russians in this part of Ukraine, so could be them. We've been in Kharkiv 24 hours, and been out for 2-3 hours today, and seen no trouble, but a guy in the bar we are in, says he was jumped and had his scarf stolen.

I'm guessing the thick fucks just assume that those that have gone over with nothing riding on the game are just there for a punch up. They've no idea football has changed and is well beyond that now. The fans there are the exact opposite of what they'll be expecting and be pure City lovers with no interest in an 'off'.
It's so sad really, I can't believe it still happens in this day & age.

Depends, lots of Russians in this part of Ukraine, so could be them. We've been in Kharkiv 24 hours, and been out for 2-3 hours today, and seen no trouble, but a guy in the bar we are in, says he was jumped and had his scarf stolen.

These guys look at scarf/flag nicking a bit of a trophy don't they ?

Not doubting it but we've had no problems and locals are great.
One Irish bar we've not been in has loads of United flags so are these Ukrainian rags??
We've holed up in a shisha bar at 85p a pint with barmaid to die for

I guess so, but if they speak to you it's bloody obvious who you are anyway. I don't do colours away in the uk in general, so not doing it somewhere like this. Been snowing for 2 hours now, hopefully they'll just f**k off home where it's warm.

Just be careful mate,and keep your wits about you as I'm sure you are,they be used to the snow,training in the woods with no shirts on and that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.