Carling Cup Games

dctid

Stupid Question i know but is the CC game on the 24th agaonst Villa likely to go ahead?

Fixture list is currently showing Le Arse on the 23rd Septwmber surely we wont play two games in two days?

dctid said:
Stupid Question i know but is the CC game on the 24th agaonst Villa likely to go ahead?

Fixture list is currently showing Le Arse on the 23rd Septwmber surely we wont play two games in two days?
Is the 23d the Sunday? Probably means the COC game is week commencing 24th September so will be either 25th or 26th, probably the latter.

I would imagine it will get changed to 26th.

TV must still be deciding what games they want to show.

Joehannes said:
dctid said:

Is the 23d the Sunday? Probably means the COC game is week commencing 24th September.

Duh yup think you got it fancy going to that one wont get to Le Arse

Hope tickets are very cheap to try and attract a crowd, went to the Brum game last season and it was the only time there were "20,000 empty seats" even at about £15 a ticket. Think we should do a bit better for an all Prem game but only if prices are low.

dctid said:

Fixture list is currently showing Le Arse on the 23rd September surely we wont play two games in two days?

They could as I expect a reserve team to be put out against Villa. This happened with Birmingham last season.

JGL07 said:
dctid said:

Fixture list is currently showing Le Arse on the 23rd September surely we wont play two games in two days?

They could as I expect a reserve team to be put out against Villa. This happened with Birmingham last season.

Balotelli, Tevez, Kolarov, Zabaleta, K.Toure, All played so you never know

arsenal charged a tenner for the 1/4 against city, thats the price for all their league cup game, hope we follow suit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.