Carlos Borges | Signed by Ajax for £12m

I'm not saying they are wrong but what is a young lad meant to think when he has banged in 20+ goals and double figure assist and still isn't even getting close to a game.

Of course, you have to trust Pep but I'll just put out Lavia > Phillips and say no more lol
Lavia would need to actually play to be > Phillips...

Unlucky for him to catch a Ajax in crisis this year. Ajax is 16th/18 place with 6 games players and only 5 points, 17 behind the leader.

Unlucky for him to catch a Ajax in crisis this year. Ajax is 16th/18 place with 6 games players and only 5 points, 17 behind the leader.
Don't keep up with Dutch football at all, but I barely recognise any of the names in the Ajax team, only a couple. Changed a lot in just a couple of years.

Yeah it's weird.

Fans rated Borges but the staff didn't.

Staff rated Palmer and McAtee but both wanted to leave for game time.

Staff sent Perrone on loan and he looks like a 45 mil international defensive midfielder while Kalvin looks like a fringe player trying to break into the team!

I'm just gonna trust in Pep. Last year this time.. I never thought the key to winning the treble would be banishing Cancelo from the team!
The Borges situation you describe is down to fans preferring pacy wingers to slower, more technical ones.

Just see Doku and Sane vs Grealish and Mahrez.

I’m surprised Palmer didn’t make it, but something must have put Pep off him.

McAtee plays in the position Pep doesn’t like to play youngsters in and he doesn’t seem patient enough to wait for his chance, so I can’t see him making it here.

Not seen much of Perone, but he’s now mostly a sub for Las Palmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.