Carlos Borges | Signed by Ajax for £12m

Yeah thats the one. Not seen any of him either other than the odd clip! Really miss being able to watch these 18s games! One of my favourite bits of the new season is heading down to see the new crop and getting too carried away that one may actually make it ha.

I'm not complaining about your current content at all but just thought I'd let you know that your old blogs on academy players and matches were what got me going to academy games. Reignited a bit of something at a time I felt like the first team were duller than I've ever seen.

I'm not complaining about your current content at all but just thought I'd let you know that your old blogs on academy players and matches were what got me going to academy games. Reignited a bit of something at a time I felt like the first team were duller than I've ever seen.

Ah thanks mate! To be honest, I was thinking of starting them up again but then the god damn pandemic struck! I literally got to the point where I could go full time with my youtube stuff in February...so one of my ideas was to start writing more. And then the games were cancelled ha. One day hopefully!

Ah thanks mate! To be honest, I was thinking of starting them up again but then the god damn pandemic struck! I literally got to the point where I could go full time with my youtube stuff in February...so one of my ideas was to start writing more. And then the games were cancelled ha. One day hopefully!

Have to say I'm the same - i don't really to vlogs or whatever they are called but your articles were something i looked forward to reading, being a long long way away to be able to see the U18 and U23 games.

Have to say I'm the same - i don't really to vlogs or whatever they are called but your articles were something i looked forward to reading, being a long long way away to be able to see the U18 and U23 games.

I'll try and get them going as soon as I can get to games again mate.

I'll try and get them going as soon as I can get to games again mate.

I remember getting very excited to read your report of Brahim's first competitive game for us, 2 years after his move.

Those were the days, eh?

I remember getting very excited to read your report of Brahim's first competitive game for us, 2 years after his move.

Those were the days, eh?

Ha indeed. Good times. Looking back at Brahim I think his biggest problem is that he simply hasn't grown. Was watching him the other day for AC Milan and he spends *so* much time on the floor. Not willingly - just simply because he's not got the strength to be anywhere else. Even just two inches taller and I think he'd find life a lot, lot easier. Or even if he was a tad more electric with his pace. If he had two extra inches of height and half a yard more pace he'd be exceptional. Obviously you don't fully know when you sign a 14/15 year old where they'll end up, but its a shame. Still, should have a solid career, just maybe not the levels that City, Barca and everyone else thought he'd have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.