Carlos Borges | Signed by Ajax for £12m

Having watched this lad at St Mary's last night, even the Southampton fans around me , recognised just what a good and gifted player this is. Don't be surprised if, he's out on loan. Next season

Having watched this lad at St Mary's last night, even the Southampton fans around me , recognised just what a good and gifted player this is. Don't be surprised if, he's out on loan. Next season
Needs to show it at EDS level next season.

Needs to show it at EDS level next season.
Was he not moved up to the EDS this season? It was injury ravaged obviously but he still got 11 games for them (very limited minutes though). We'll have to wait and see whether they write off this season or not in terms of his development. Mebude and Borges in the EDS will be fun to watch, I'm on my mobile so not sure who they'd effectively replace.

Was he not moved up to the EDS this season? It was injury ravaged obviously but he still got 11 games for them (very limited minutes though). We'll have to wait and see whether they write off this season or not in terms of his development. Mebude and Borges in the EDS will be fun to watch, I'm on my mobile so not sure who they'd effectively replace.
Current EDS wingers Edozie, Bobb, Kayky and Braaf.

Braaf hasn’t kicked a ball for any team in over a year.

Edozie is likely going to be loaned to championship or L1 team to help his level progress.

Kayky is a dilemma for City, send him on loan to Europe or keep within club, arguments for both.

Bobb just got Academy player of year and is a trusted player for EDS played mins in every game. Bobb possible likely to stay. All guesses of course.

How much did we make on Matondo? Should be double for this lad if we can't integrate him into the first team.

Blistering pace is worth £15m alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.