carlos screws argie dream

could be the reason he ends up stayin with us,I know he's more likely to end up in Brazil but fans in Argentina will be letting him know what they thought of his weak spot kick that cost them the Copa America on home turf every time he's home.If he leaves us for anywhere else but North or South America he's just a ****.

colinbellsballboy said:
Didn't see it,was trying to see the City stream,didn't see either.

City stream was good - in Spanish but was ok

Anyway lets hope we can now get Aguero in and Herman out

Draken said:
could be the reason he ends up stayin with us,I know he's more likely to end up in Brazil but fans in Argentina will be letting him know what they thought of his weak spot kick that cost them the Copa America on home turf every time he's home.If he leaves us for anywhere else but North or South America he's just a ****.

You're right, I never thought of that.

The penalty was dire as well.

must get aguero in

looked quick as hell and strong on the ball, just like carlitos

but that penalty was a shocker from tevez

also want to point out although higuain scored he was beyond horrid

Unlucky, it happens in football.

It won't alter Tevez's decision at all.

We all know Tevez quality... that penalty doesn't make him less of a player.

But I think most people will feel it was nice to kind of win one against this guy.

No matter what, he's still our player now. He had an individually bad tournament that did not see him perform at all and I feel bad for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.