carlos screws argie dream

time to get rid. Past his best. Flog him to some shit South American team without a pot to piss in. Just a minute!

Why are we having talks with the twat next week? Or are we? SSN have just said so. Bollocks talkers so hopefully, it's bullshit. I want Agrero and Tevez can go forth and multiply.

Marvin said:
He scored a lot of pens for us.

His pen v Uruguay was not that bad. Prefer to see it as a great save. That keeper had a great game
have to agree with this was a good save at the end of the day keeper red it well wish him the best as he gives 100% but hes a fool for leaving us as were on the road to victory and he could have been a big part of it

Blue Smarties said:
Marvin said:
Disappointed to see the reaction of fans
Why? It wasn't a Manchester City penalty. And after all he's said and done he can fuck himself.

Sorry, but Tevez has repeatedly caused embarrassment with his constant carping. Every time he says something stupid or dismissive or demeaning to the club AND the city of Manchester, I cringe. This is because I get it in the neck at work every single time he does it. So he can fuck right off. And lets have a proper captain who won't chuck City scarfs on the floor but is happy to have the flag of his country wrapped around him. I wouldn't mind the latter if it weren't for the former. Djeko managed to do both, which was fine.

Fucking Carlos Tevez. Captain Twattastic

Pam said:
Blue Smarties said:
Marvin said:
Disappointed to see the reaction of fans
Why? It wasn't a Manchester City penalty. And after all he's said and done he can fuck himself.

Sorry, but Tevez has repeatedly caused embarrassment with his constant carping. Every time he says something stupid or dismissive or demeaning to the club AND the city of Manchester, I cringe. This is because I get it in the neck at work every single time he does it. So he can fuck right off. And lets have a proper captain who won't chuck City scarfs on the floor but is happy to have the flag of his country wrapped around him. I wouldn't mind the latter if it weren't for the former. Djeko managed to do both, which was fine.

Fucking Carlos Tevez. Captain Twattastic
He's never embarrassed us on the pitch though and that's all i'm really bothered about and if you look he doesn't chuck the City scarfs on the floor he puts them down 1 at least on a seat but i suppose it make's a good story so carry on but you won't make me believe it.And if all your worried about at work is getting stick about Tevez leaving you needed to be going when they were beating us 5-0 or we were losing at High Wycombe and the likes and they were winning Prem and Champs league and we had no come back.Gettin stick about Tevez is easy by comparison.

I'm sure he had an issue with playing for his country after the world cup!! I didn't see it but how did the fans react to the miss?

TFC said:
jimharri said:
citytill1die84 said:
.....He will leave and he leaves with my wishes as probably being the best footballer I've ever seen in a blue shirt :)
A child of the eighties/nineties, I presume?

As opposed to a child of the 1890's....

WAKKA WAKKA!

Thank you ladies and gents, I'll be here all week... ;)
Perhaps that dog needs a walk, yeah?
;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.