carlos screws argie dream

SuperKevinHorlock said:
burnley blue mcfc said:
pens are a weakness in his game,plenty ov poor ones for us

In my opinion Carlos Tevez is the third best penalty taker I have seen in a city shirt, only missed two that I can remember but I would still put him behind Keith Curle and Mark Ward.

I think most his penalties went in just from sheer power some I remember were saved but crept though from the power he's hit them at, but when he tries to place them it goes a bit Pete Tong.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
burnley blue mcfc said:

In my opinion Carlos Tevez is the third best penalty taker I have seen in a city shirt, only missed two that I can remember but I would still put him behind Keith Curle and Mark Ward.

And Lee One Pen

Carver said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
burnley blue mcfc said:

And Lee One Pen

Didn't Anelka only miss one as well?

citytill1die84 said:
bakchod said:
what a pathetic penalty

Wouldn't say it was pathetic. I've seen loads of penalties way worse than that. He only did what he always does and slams it straight towards the goal just the keeper read it. Think some blues are being a little harsh on Tevez he's still a hero in my eyes an I'll never ever forget the 110% he gave every match. He will leave and he leaves with my wishes as probably being the best footballer I've ever seen in a blue shirt :)

hear hear or is it here here ?

A shit penalty imo is one that doesn't even needs a save, aka goes wide or high.

Not a save like this, bound to happen to someone in a shootout.

I hope this can speed things up in terms of Tevez and Agueros respective transfer situations. Enough of this silly house league tournament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.