Carlos Tevez | How do City fans remember him?

Keep thinking of Argentinian steak when I think of the man. was in Amsterdam some months after his comments about poor standard restaurants in a manchester and steak houses so I specifically ordered Argentinian steak at a restaurant which was selling it on its menu. Had it cooked well done and was pretty fantastic. Think Tevez may be a rare or bloody steak standard kind of guy.

Keep thinking of Argentinian steak when I think of the man. was in Amsterdam some months after his comments about poor standard restaurants in a manchester and steak houses so I specifically ordered Argentinian steak at a restaurant which was selling it on its menu. Had it cooked well done and was pretty fantastic. Think Tevez may be a rare or bloody steak standard kind of guy.
Well done. No no no. Has to be rare and bloody.

Loved him. Our first truly great player in the modern era. Wa out talisman until the start of 11 12.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.