Carlos Tevez sticks to his guns over leaving Manchester City

not bothered what happens anymore but tevez has been my fav player ever since he arrived. class player and i hope he stays , love the man.

fuck the haters ,fuck the media and FUCK kia

redmizzle said:
Thought this was interesting from the transfer forum.

JOE1029
Post subject: Re: From Carlos's own mouth - He wants away
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Iam from Argentina and yesterday "Diario OLE" shows an interview on Carlitos about the American Cup that I will try to traslate for all of you :

-Because Batista spoke in the last hours and implied that you were out of the Cup?
-No, no, I never went out against him because they are his decisions. I said and I will say it a thousand times. But now I felt that it was time to talk.

-Then this is your worst moment?
-Are you crazy, what you are talking about? (is angry for the second time). I`m champion in Manchester City, I'm the captain, if God wants I'll be top scorer in the Premier League, we'll play the Champions League, the City have won a title after 35 years ... No, I am rather than grateful, I am having an incredible time, I love people, and people love me, and now not being in the selection will not change my feeling with all the fans.

- But you're not in the place that you want to be.

-Sometimes I think that one can not be always in the place that he wants to be. And that I understand. I'm sad not to be, to enjoy with my people... etc etcMy perspective from Argentina is that he will stay at Manchester City.
He is a warrior and we all love him here. Fans of San Lorenzo, River, Racing ... all fans love him because he gives all for the team.
He is grateful and he will stay for the fans and the glory.

I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING TO SUBSTANTIATE THE ABOVE POST.

Isn't redmizzle a rag??

I would very much like to see a link to where the quote came from.
The op has only two posts. Remember ono's wind up on rag cafe.
This to me smells of wummery big time

I don't think anyone, Tevez, Mancini, Khaldoun or Sheikh Mansour, know for certain where Tevez will be playing next season. City have set their stall out and stated they want him to stay and that they think he will. Tevez has said he has no issues with City or with Mancini/Cook and his only issues are proximity to his children. City will do everything within their power to persuade him to stay, no doubt offering to provide flights back to Argentina and more "off time" at International breaks (he seems to be persona no grata with the Argentinian squad at the moment) to spend with his family.

In the end it will be Tevez's choice if he stays or goes, however his value to City (circa £50m) and his wage (£200,000+ a week) will be huge barriers to him negotiating a move elsewhere. The number of teams able to/willing to spend that kind of money are limited to probably one, Real Madrid. I can't see the Italian teams having the funds to make the deal, and I can't see Barcelona being in the running for him.

Will he stay? My gut says yes, although how much of that will be due to him wanting to stay and how much down to him having to stay due to lack of options/financial considerations is open to debate.

Carlos Tevez wants to leave Manchester City. The forward told Argentine station Radio del Plata he needed a "change of scene". Tevez said returning to play for Boca Juniors in Argentina would be "beautiful" but they are unlikely to be able to match the 27-year-old's wages of £200,000 per week.
Full story: the Sun

I hate reading things like this, and its always the FIRST HEADLINE you see, along with Mansour bidding $150M for Ronaldo.

Blue Elmo said:
I just heard on sky sports news that apprently Tevez has denied saying he wants to leave city and something about it being lost in translation . I personally don't think he will leave purely because Mancini is going so strong on the subject and I don't think the club would sell anyways .

I tweeted Daniel Taylor of the guardian and told that it was lost in translation and I believe he will still be here next season! He said he's leaving and said ""Sorry" like he knows everything! KIA is keeping him in a job with all these tabloid headlines!

waspish said:
Blue Elmo said:
I just heard on sky sports news that apprently Tevez has denied saying he wants to leave city and something about it being lost in translation . I personally don't think he will leave purely because Mancini is going so strong on the subject and I don't think the club would sell anyways .

I tweeted Daniel Taylor of the guardian and told that it was lost in translation and I believe he will still be here next season! He said he's leaving and said ""Sorry" like he knows everything! KIA is keeping him in a job with all these tabloid headlines!

Save the tweet, if Tevez does stay then you can rub it in Taylor's arrogant face.

redmizzle said:

JOE1029

Iam from Argentina and yesterday "Diario OLE" shows an interview on Carlitos about the American Cup that I will try to traslate for all of you :

-Because Batista spoke in the last hours and implied that you were out of the Cup?
-No, no, I never went out against him because they are his decisions. I said and I will say it a thousand times. But now I felt that it was time to talk.

-Are you crazy, what you are talking about? (is angry for the second time). I`m champion in Manchester City, I'm the captain, if God wants I'll be top scorer in the Premier League, we'll play the Champions League, the City have won a title after 35 years ... No, I am rather than grateful, I am having an incredible time, I love people, and people love me, and now not being in the selection will not change my feeling with all the fans.

-Sometimes I think that one can not be always in the place that he wants to be. And that I understand. I'm sad not to be, to enjoy with my people... etc etcMy perspective from Argentina is that he will stay at Manchester City.
He is a warrior and we all love him here. Fans of San Lorenzo, River, Racing ... all fans love him because he gives all for the team.
Just wanted to post this again to counter-balance what fans are seeing elsewhere!<br /><br />-- Fri May 20, 2011 6:57 pm --<br /><br />
Manchester_City_Blue said:
Can someone clarify this for me. Has Tevez denied this radio stuff now can't see SSN.
Saw SSN an hour or so ago and they said tevez had denied saying he wanted to leave. I waited for more details but they never gave any. Instead they went to a Mancini press conference about the Bolton game where Mancini just dead batted all questions

Love him to stay but if he goes I would like to say thanks for everything we paid you well for what you did, and on the way out take a look at Pablo Zabeleta, not quite the talent you have but worth more to the team than two or three of you.

Mikecini said:
redmizzle said:

JOE1029

I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING TO SUBSTANTIATE THE ABOVE POST.

Isn't redmizzle a rag??

I would very much like to see a link to where the quote came from.
The op has only two posts. Remember ono's wind up on rag cafe.
This to me smells of wummery big time

Did you just break out of a fucking asylum?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.