We got Tevez Out
His agent wants another transfer so he shakes it all about
Tevez says that he is staying and then he wants to go
What the F... is he all about ?

you pretty much summed it up right there

greed basically

him and/or his agent

boring now

Hope he stays just to piss off D. Taylor and the rest of the City hating press (Henry Winter now looking like an honourable exception)

other than a move to real madrid or barcelona (who can afford his wages and transfer fee) i just can't see him moving on. add to this that apparently his ex-partner and mother to his children would only consider a move to spain as she speaks spanish. if that's not on the cards then it's a media dead shark.

We all know that KIA is Tevez best mate why doesn't he tell him to shut the fuck up?!

I'll tell you why they are in cahoots with each other with this saga! They probably ring each other and have a good laugh at the naive media Waiting on every word KIA says and lapping it up like a good lapmedia dogs they are!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/may/21/carlos-tevez-manchester-city-roberto-mancini" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... to-mancini</a>

However, Mancini maintains that his captain is going nowhere and countered by remarking that when he had appeared to suggest in the Italian media that the striker might leave for Serie A, Tevez had confronted him. "I don't know if he has said these things," the manager said. "I didn't say what he thought I said but Carlos came to me and said: 'Why did you say this?' I told him I never said it but I also told him that I didn't know whether he wanted to go to Italy. Carlos said he wanted to stay. Finished. That is history."

In terms of how much the world's wealthiest club are prepared to spend this summer, the immediate future may be dramatic. The club's chairman, Khaldoon al-Mubarak, had said only one or two players might be required while City's football administration officer, Brian Marwood, argued that Mancini merely needed to tinker with the squad.

These were suggestions Mancini appeared to reject, saying he would be unlikely to win the league with his current players. "In football anything can happen; we could sell Carlos and win the title because football is very strange," he said. "This year we have worked well but we need to improve. We need to buy other good players, keep Carlos and, after that, I think we can do better than this season<br /><br />-- Fri May 20, 2011 11:23 pm --<br /><br /><a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/mancini-we-will-need-24-good-players-next-season-2287064.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 87064.html</a>?

There is bafflement among Carlos Tevez's representatives as to how an interview with Argentina's Radio del Plata could have been rewritten in an English press report yesterday to say that he has made up his mind to leave City. Tevez is set to discuss his future with his family next week and then with the club

Two things; If he did make a comment that literally translates as 'I want to leave', then I believe that would amount to weakening his own position, or rather, Kia's. If he just remained an vaguely unhappy 'problem' then the interest in moving him on would be shared more equally between player and club. If he expresses the desire to end his contract then on the face of it, City would be in the stronger position to set the terms.

So I end up thinking; I am yet to be fully convinced that he made the comments... and a denial wouldn't convince me that he hadn't!

Which brings us back to November...I wonder why Kia lodged the transfer request when it couldn't happen?

There are so many confusing signals here, I have to say that all sides are playing a great game.

I've reversed my view on one thing; I actually believe Mancini wants to keep him.

Why wouldn't he? He says the right things about Mancini now. He does overshadow the team somewhat but the pressure for results next year will be through the roof.

I can believe Mancini would look at it pragmatically and say;

I need success right now, and all the other stuff I can put up with.

The Kia stuff is a problem for the Marwoods and Cooks of this world, and as long as I deliver next year, my future isn't in their hands.

They can't guarantee me that any replacement would perform adequately in his first year, yet if that was the case, I would probably be the one who ends up on the scrap heap.

Chick Counterfly said:
Two things; If he did make a comment that literally translates as 'I want to leave', then I believe that would amount to weakening his own position, or rather, Kia's. If he just remained an vaguely unhappy 'problem' then the interest in moving him on would be shared more equally between player and club. If he expresses the desire to end his contract then on the face of it, City would be in the stronger position to set the terms.

So I end up thinking; I am yet to be fully convinced that he made the comments... and a denial wouldn't convince me that he hadn't!

Which brings us back to November...I wonder why Kia lodged the transfer request when it couldn't happen?

There are so many confusing signals here, I have to say that all sides are playing a great game.

I've reversed my view on one thing; I actually believe Mancini wants to keep him.

Why wouldn't he? He says the right things about Mancini now. He does overshadow the team somewhat but the pressure for results next year will be through the roof.

The Kia stuff is a problem for the Marwoods and Cooks of this world, and as long as I deliver next year, my future isn't in their hands.

They can't guarantee me that any replacement would perform adequately in his first year, yet if that was the case, I would probably be the one who ends up on the scrap heap.

Good post which acknowledges the very complex subtexts of the situation.

Bottom line for me (pure speculation) is this:

Tevez wants home as he is under pressure from disgruntled family (he may well have been playing away to ease the loneliness but ultimately wants to be home with partner and kids)

Perfectly normal (speaking as one who has worked abroad where I didn't speak the lingo that well)

he's had his differences with Booby but I feel that an accomodation has been reached

Tev likes the captaincy for vanity reasons and likes the money for money reasons.

Bobby knows that Tev is class and is a talisman , and provides a stream of goals that his other striker options are not yet providing

prob for Tev.. very few clubs can afford him (argy clubs straight out on that score)

How many clubs in Europe could afford him ????

Chelski (we wont sell) Real (possible but we'd look to trade)...

Let's wait until Sunday night....

after that he can do what he likes ...

I'm uncertain whether I still want him after that if he really wants out

waspish said:
We all know that KIA is Tevez best mate why doesn't he tell him to shut the fuck up?!

I'll tell you why they are in cahoots with each other with this saga! They probably ring each other and have a good laugh at the naive media Waiting on every word KIA says and lapping it up like a good lapmedia dogs they are!

Is it cos Kia the disgusting Leech will earn another 1/2/5 million if his client moves on again?

Only a ''wage'' (lol) cap/ agent fee eradication thingy will stop this greed machine shit

Chick Counterfly said:

from the supposed radio convo translation posted on here Tevez has said nothing about leaving whatsoever...

then again, until I see a legitimate transcript...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.