Carlos Tevez sticks to his guns over leaving Manchester City

Marvin said:
Plain Speaking said:
Tevez was very happy for us to win against Stoke and for himself to move joint top PL scorer but there was a tension in the body language between Mancini and Tevez as they walked close to each other around the stadium. There was certainly no warmth between them.
I suspect Mancini needs to force Tevez to make a decision. City want to capture targets early and whether Tevez stays or goes has a big bearing on who we buy.
I genuinely think Tevez is torn but I also agree with other posters that his agent is trying to get him to move. IMO I think as the summer progresses Joorbachian will have more influence and Tevez will go. Tevez likes to remain popular with the fans and he will try and make it look like Mancini has forced him out.
Body language and tension? Hocus pocus nonsense. Irrelevant anyway. Liking and respecting your boss are 2 separate matters. Different managers operate in different ways.

I just have to look at Carlos Tevez's face at Wembley lifting the Cup and at home to Stoke to see that football wise all is well. He's back on form. He's already made it clear he's seeking a solution for his family so the relationship of manager and player is spurious
Some points I agree with, Tevez is at his happiest winning matches. He is keen to prove his form and get back in the national team. If the little matter of his transfer request hadnt happened their wouldnt be such focus on the apparent tension and lack of warmth between manager and player. Both seem stubborn characters not prepared to compromise. Time is on Tevez's side but not Mancini's. City wont want the bad publicity of disharmonious relations dragging on through the summer. Mancini wants to know his team and to plan next years campaign.

Problem comes if it drags on too long then he decides to go last minute giving us no time to replace him, definitely worse case scenario .

for fuck sake tevez is staying!!!mancini talked to him from the horses mouth, ignore the shite papers!! hes staying end of.
mancini is not going to come out with this if he thinks tevez is even thinking of going, wise up and think where we have come.tevez to move away bollocks he has got here everything he wants .i say now he and man city will be making arrangements to move his family closer

gaudinho's stolen car said:
I can't see the quotes from Tevez saying he's "taken aback" by Mancini's claims. Have I overlooked something?

No, theres a reason for it. This story is bullshit.

Project Rain said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
I can't see the quotes from Tevez saying he's "taken aback" by Mancini's claims. Have I overlooked something?

No, theres a reason for it. This story is bullshit.
These are some tweets from Daniel Taylor (guardian reporter)on twitter tonight:
1."key fact is that Tevez is saying, very clearly, he hasn't told the club he wants to stay."
2. "Tevez tonight: 'I don't know' re next season - yet RM said, categorically, he'd decided to stay. 2 different stories, y'see"
3. "Tevez is saying that. Mancini is saying Tevez said he wants to stay. Tevez is saying he said nothing of the sort.!
4. "he talks about being homesick for his family (in Argentina), yet wants to move to Spain/Italy . . he's a hard bloke to work out"
5. "still think plenty more twists and turns. Pretty sure Kia will have his finger on speed-dial to Milan/Madrid etc"
6. "it's all a political game between the 2 sides"

I think carlos has been fantastic for our club, and would be ecstatic if he stays, but when all the shite was going on in december, i was in alderley edge with the missus, i spoke to bobby briefly in a bar called london rd. I asked him if tevez was leaving and he told me that i was not to worry, that the team would be fighting with each other like brothers (i think he meant alongside each other) and that no player was bigger than the team. As i left i shook his hand and he said "carlos go nowhere of this i am sure" i trusted him then and i trust him now.

If he does go, i believe that it will be down to the twat kia, getting into his head, i still will not resent him though, i'll wish him well and thank him for his workrate and goals, that got us the champions league. I will then raise a glass to our new captain vincent, and await carlos's replacement, with abaited breath.

glen quagmire said:
I think carlos has been fantastic for our club, and would be ecstatic if he stays, but when all the shite was going on in december, i was in alderley edge with the missus, i spoke to bobby briefly in a bar called london rd. I asked him if tevez was leaving and he told me that i was not to worry, that the team would be fighting with each other like brothers (i think he meant alongside each other) and that no player was bigger than the team. As i left i shook his hand and he said "carlos go nowhere of this i am sure" i trusted him then and i trust him now.

If he does go, i believe that it will be down to the twat kia, getting into his head, i still will not resent him though, i'll wish him well and thank him for his workrate and goals, that got us the champions league. I will then raise a glass to our new captain vincent, and await carlos's replacement, with abaited breath.

Wow, you've put a positive spin on all outcomes. I like it :)

I reckon some kind of deal was made when the transfer request was withdrawn for offers to be sought. I really can't be arsed watching a long drawn out will he, wont he performance over the summer.

I doubt it is totally money based as City could blow any other club out of the water on wages. So if it's location well then it's beyond the clubs power.

what i will say is since Tevez has returned from the hamstring he has looked happy and and part of the .

I'm pretty sure Bobby and the cluwould ave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.