Carlos Tevez sticks to his guns over leaving Manchester City

tamsie said:
I have seen city sell their best player a few times Tommy Caton Clive Wilson Steve Lomas Paul Stwart and SWP on all those occasions I was very upset but this time if Carlos goes I'm not bothered, so what I say we can buy better we have all the money in the world and if he goes it's a positive for me as we will get someone who wants to play for us (well at least play for us and the £200k a week)

I would rather see NDJ Vinne and Mairo they are our future not Carlos T

If he stays good not bothered either way
Who is "better" than Tevez? Tevez is the closest I've ever seen a player be to irreplaceable.

tamsie said:
I have seen city sell their best player a few times Tommy Caton Clive Wilson Steve Lomas Paul Stwart and SWP on all those occasions I was very upset but this time if Carlos goes I'm not bothered, so what I say we can buy better we have all the money in the world and if he goes it's a positive for me as we will get someone who wants to play for us (well at least play for us and the £200k a week)

I would rather see NDJ Vinne and Mairo they are our future not Carlos T

If he stays good not bothered either way
If he stays he is our future and strikers make all the difference. He is the best player in the Premiership in my opinion. Impossible to replace.

Don't get fed up with him. He wants to be with his kids.

Only definite step up from Tevez is Messi. Ronaldo you could argue but he won't graft like Tevez and Messi will and when you watch Real, it seems like the 90 minutes are often devoted to making Ronaldo score so he can complete his personal wankfest of scoring more goals than Messi. Players like Villa, Aguero, and Eto'o have a chance of rivaling Tevez's scoring rate but none of them would offer as much overall as Tevez. He is pretty close to irreplaceable but we could go on without him.

prodgtopia said:
i don;t want him to leave but why keep him if he's unhappy and prefers to be playing elsewhere...
He is happy with his football, and team mates.

As you know

MCFC BOB said:
prodgtopia said:
i don;t want him to leave but why keep him if he's unhappy and prefers to be playing elsewhere...
He doesn't want to play elsewhere... he just want to be with his family.
If that's the case, he's rich enough to immediately retire back to Argentina to be with his 'estranged' family.

The chances of him doing this though is a big fat nil!!

think they overestimate how much we care now...cos really we don't. If he stays great, if he doesn't ok, but we'll buy somebody.

think it's more for the rags to keep them happy "yeah he's still going, they can't win the league next season without him, fergie was right not to sign him" rather than panic them for too long with factual quotes saying he's staying.

City Raider said:
There are no quotes from Kia or Tevez, its rehashed crap.

Is Taylor pro or anti-City, can't remember
IMO neither, he seems to call it as he sees it and tries to be fair. He supports Notts Forest. I follow him on twitter and he is one of the better journos IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.