Carlos Tevez

Metalartin

Have I missed the thread about the eight-part drama series, about life of Carlos Tevez on Netflix?

Surely there will be an English subtitles version?

What for his golf trip? I liked Tevez as a player from the first game I saw him in. He'll never been seen as a PL great but he was one of the best strikers to grace the league in my book.
My comment is no reflection on his football ability, it's purely about the man himself, & the constant grief he brought us.

I'll never forget the Argentina manager saying how Tevez attitude toward City was causing him grief. He said every time Tevez got pissed off or wanted a pay rise, he picked up the phone to the Sheikh & was given what he wanted, which was crazy & was making him unmanageable at international level too.

Not long after, Tevez was dropped from Argentina for becoming the same pain in the arse to them as he was to us. Brilliant player, but a c unt of a man.

Loved him to bits, I know he had a tantrum,but in my eyes he was superb,if he wouldn’t of comeback I don’t think we would of won the title that season.

Loved him to bits, I know he had a tantrum,but in my eyes he was superb,if he wouldn’t of comeback I don’t think we would of won the title that season.

He was great, not superb. When on the pitch he gave his all.

But that comeback and us winning the title has become a myth. If he and his powers to be were used for the right reasons within the club we wouldn’t have slipped 8 points behind the scum. Furthermore his part when coming back from 3 months absence (3 months !!) was not as influential on the pitch as some make out. Yes the team went on a run that brought us the title. He played a part. As every other player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.