Carlos

Rammy Blue

"Yes, I am ready to play," said Tevez. "It is not like I have been sitting around. I have practiced with the national team every morning and I feel good."

Tevez also defended his decision to take an extended stay of absence and he insists there is no problem with City boss Roberto Mancini over his time away from the club.

"Roberto Mancini knew from the beginning, but he's under a lot of pressure as the team is not winning," added Tevez.

"He is under pressure for me to come back but we have already discussed everything and I am calm.

"I am sure he understood and if he didn't understand I don't care.

"With family issues football takes a back seat."

Had to laugh at the underlined bit, glad he is back, fancy us for a result tomorrow.

Rammy Blue said:
"Yes, I am ready to play," said Tevez. "It is not like I have been sitting around. I have practiced with the national team every morning and I feel good."

Tevez also defended his decision to take an extended stay of absence and he insists there is no problem with City boss Roberto Mancini over his time away from the club.

"Roberto Mancini knew from the beginning, but he's under a lot of pressure as the team is not winning," added Tevez.

"He is under pressure for me to come back but we have already discussed everything and I am calm.

"I am sure he understood and if he didn't understand I don't care.

"With family issues football takes a back seat."

Had to laugh at the underlined bit, glad he is back, fancy us for a result tomorrow.

I don't really blame Tevez to be honest, I've no kids myself but if i did I'd run through brick walls for them. Family should always come first especially in a bad situation like that.

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
I have wondered all the time he has been away how he has managed to practice with the National Team, when they are all mainly playing in Europe.

Uncle messi kept flying back home to check up and help carlos out

Good to hear that Carlos is back. We have missed him without a doubt but he has done the right thing - the well being of your family should always come first. Talk about the level of his wages etc is irrelevant. Hope he plays well tomorow and that the team can get a good result.

money can't buy him a dress sense......

tevez.jpg

doesn't look like he has eaten too many pizzas fortunately.

For those going to the bridge how about a rendition of....

ONE KATIE TEVEZ
THERES ONLY ONE KATIE TEVEZ
ONE KATIE TEVEZ
THERES ONLY ONE KATIE TEVEZ

in sure that will fire Carlo up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.