Carlton Leach interview.

paulchapo

Browsing around and I found and watched this interview last night. Carlton was a member of the ICF back in the day and mates with Tony Tucker, one of the men shot dead in the range rover, made into a film, the rise of the foot soldier.

The interesting bit for me was he mentioned City as a club they liked and respected, nice to hear it goes both ways given our affection for West Ham.

If you like such interviews there are a lot more on a guy called Shaun Attwood's YouTube channel. Shaun was a stockbroker, originally from Widnes who got into selling ecstasy and served six years in an Arizona prison. He has written three books and interviews ex cons with a story to tell, usually having served time abroad.

I live in the East End and one or two old West Ham faces are receptive towards City. They always identified with us as a West Ham of the north.

Upton Park becoming shoebox apartments is really sad. Great old ground.

I’ll give it a listen I heard him interviewed on “James English” & it was entertaining, I just finished listening to David Icke / Shaun Atwood so cant tell you how paranoid I am about VAR & UEFA FFP. I knew it was the fucking lizard from the grassy knoll behind it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.