Caroline Flack - rest in peace

I know what I asked

Her ex is also saying there are questions to be answered so perhaps it's not over yet.
Yep, I'm sure it's not. One of the most important questions to be answered will be why he repeatedly told the police she tried to kill him and now claims nothing of the sort happened. Without that evidence, she wouldn't have been charged.

But we're going round in circles now. Whatever happened, it's very sad that she felt suicide was her only option.

Yep, I'm sure it's not. One of the most important questions to be answered will be why he repeatedly told the police she tried to kill him and now claims nothing of the sort happened. Without that evidence, she wouldn't have been charged.

But we're going round in circles now. Whatever happened, it's very sad that she felt suicide was her only option.
Maybe the ex should be charged with wasting police time

Spot on I’d say. She chose her career, she chose to constantly choose partners with a name (some a lot younger than others) she made her bed and sadly had to lie in it. Can’t have your cake and eat it, I’m just sick of reading how social media is to blame when I’d say it probably went downhill the second she twatted a lamp over her scared shitless partners head who then had no choice but to call the police. He’s the real victim in all this.
I've decided you are a dipper loving troll

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.