carpet gripper

marco

someone tried to get into the garden shed last night,they came in over the 6tf fence,so i was thinking of getting some lengths of carpet gripper and nail them along on the top, neighbour says i'm liable if they get hurt if i do that, anyone know if thats right

someone tried to get into the garden shed last night,they came in over the 6tf fence,so i was thinking of getting some lengths of carpet gripper and nail them along on the top, neighbour says i'm liable if they get hurt if i do that, anyone know if thats right
I think it's not allowed, nor is broken glass cemented in tops of walls, that's why you don't see it anymore.

Probably, nothing would surprise me nowadays and you don't seem to see those walls topped with broken glass anymore. Vandal paint maybe?

It didn't seem to stop pubs sticking broken bottles in cement on to of their walls in the 70's.
I ruined many a coat trying to get a few babycham bottles.

Is there anything in your shed worth the effort of scaling a 6 ft fence to steal? If not why worry?

You have to think of cats, squirrels and birds wanting to use the fence too

Is there anything in your shed worth the effort of scaling a 6 ft fence to steal? If not why worry?
bits and bobs nothing of major expense but you dont want the little bar stewards having a free for all,whats next the back door goes in, now that is a worry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.