Carragher getting abuse again

Funny how many condemned the United bell end for provoking him yet people stick up for the provokers on this occasion. Sad scrotey City fans and a big factor in why I only go on a handful of occasions anymore. Embarrassing.

You think that's OK? I don't like him much, but he's not working, he's not playing, hes on his way home. How is it OK to shout things at someone? Football rivalry isn't the be all and end all of life, get a grip mate.
The thing is when we stop at a services as a set of fans and see a bus of Rags or Scousers, we get a bit of abuse hurled at us from time-to-time.

None of us are working, playing, we’re just on our way home.

The reactions of us are always pretty similar to what Carragher did.

It’s a bit of a non-story really.

The cynic in me thinks it's all just too convenient, just back on SKY and poor Jamie.

I'll just add that fans doing this sort of thing are wankers.

Funny how many condemned the United bell end for provoking him yet people stick up for the provokers on this occasion. Sad scrotey City fans and a big factor in why I only go on a handful of occasions anymore. Embarrassing.

Is it the same people that condemned the United fan that are sticking up for the provokers here or are you just making assumptions?

Is it the same people that condemned the United fan that are sticking up for the provokers here or are you just making assumptions?

Didn't say it was the same people, on the spitting incident though not one person failed to mention the United fan before condemning Carragher, the first two pages of this thread are embarrassing. Tramps

Football fans have never been any different. I remember Gary James once saying when rival teams used to come out onto the pitch at Hyde Road, the City fans in the Popular Stand would throw stones at them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.