Carragher getting abuse again

Football fans have never been any different. I remember Gary James once saying when rival teams used to come out onto the pitch at Hyde Road, the City fans in the Popular Stand would throw stones at them.

That's a bit harsh. No wonder the poor bugger was injured most of last season.

Its difficult to understand why some people would find such behaviour acceptable,never mind funny.

Of further concern is that such people are able,and probably more likely(as long as Jeremy Kyle isn't on the box) to breed.

Don’t really understand the outcry here (although I haven’t watched the video). Some pissed up football fans verbally abuse Carragher... I mean hey if that was the worst thing happening in this world we’d be lucky!

No one was hurt, the abuse sounds like it wasn’t grossly offensive and no one was spat on.

Is this really newsworthy?

Bullying someone on their own isn't my thing really. You can join the spotty teenagers with their man bags and stone islands if you think that's cool.
Listen Thomas if you don't know this goes on for people aged 8 up until men who are over 60 , who all come from different works of life not just your 'stereotypical example ' then you must of been living in your room all your life playing computer games .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.