Carragher spits at fan / now prank on g neville backfires

Suspended for rest of season by Sky. That's him done

No he would have been sacked if that was the case. This gives them time to see how it pans out and gauge public reaction before making a final decision.

Wonder if the Rag who took the video and felt like a dog with two dicks when he cashed in , is as ecstatic now he has been outed and his beloved Rags have crashed out of the Chumps league , Karma is a woman.

Wasn't wearin a seatbelt the c**t.

Seriously though, the argument isn't "gallacher didn't get sacked so neither should carragher," it's "sack both the stupid bastards"

Ps the rag is also a prick and showed fuck all concern for his daughter. Fuck him, 6 points.

Probably the right decision by SKY. Let the dust settle then see where they're at in the summer. I wouldn't be surprised if more comes out about Carragher in the meantime. Chances of this being a one off, totally out of chracter doesn't seem true to me simply because of the way he did it.

It’s been said to me by a couple of LFC fans how hard Carragher was on Diouf for his spitting. Obviously disgusting but apparently Carragher went to town on him......so a touch of hypocrisy there.
I don’t know much but I would like to see just the odd little victory for a decent moral code over and above money. Sorry, he made a BAD mistake and if he had any integrity he would have resigned. It’s like the drunk driver saying killing a pedestrian was out of character so please let me off. Rubbish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.