Carragher spits at fan / now prank on g neville backfires

Something trivial being blown out of proportion due to the 24 hour news cycle. The MSM needs to be burnt to the ground so something useful and honest can be born from its ashes.

It's nothing at all like that.
Of course it isn't. Load of bollocks. If anything what the dad did in terms of driving while fucking about on his phone is more comparable to drink driving. But hey, it's someone spitting so let's all lose our fucking minds.

Of course it isn't. Load of bollocks. If anything what the dad did in terms of driving while fucking about on his phone is more comparable to drink driving. But hey, it's someone spitting so let's all lose our fucking minds.

I’d imagine if you was confronted with both you’d be a lot more annoyed with someone gozzing at your daughter over a driver next to you using their phone at the wheel.

To be honest I really just wanted him to say something like "obviously you cnt really condone that, I just got the wind direction and the flight path of my grozzer all wrong. I actually ended up spitting on to the side of my car and slightly back into my face so its inexcusable really. In hindsight I should have slowed down and tried to generate more of a greeny from my throat for added range of spital, then I might have got closer to Andy's smug, raggy temple. Next year itll be my year laa. BTW can I get your number babe????

This whole thing is fucking horrible
The dirty scouse twat has shown his true colours, would he have denied doing this had he not been filmed?
I really dont think anybody should be subjected to seeing his face on TV ever again

For not sacking him Sky are a bunch of fucking morons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.