Carragher

it would be worth signing Carragher just to hear him interviewed after the game.he's got a lovely sounding voice.eeeerrrr yeeaaah liiiikkkk

squirtyflower said:
not my fault! said:
Nice one, when do I take delivery?
will you be in wednesday night?

Yeh from about 3.30pm but then got to nip out for a few hours but be back home about 10.30pm ish if that'd be ok? Goin to watch the rags I'm afraid, have a strong feeling they will get trounced though ;0)

not my fault! said:
squirtyflower said:
will you be in wednesday night?

Yeh from about 3.30pm but then got to nip out for a few hours but be back home about 10.30pm ish if that'd be ok? Goin to watch the rags I'm afraid, have a strong feeling they will get trounced though ;0)
sorry mate, the van driver can only do between 8pm and 9pm, says he's a big scum fan, never misses a game!

squirtyflower said:
not my fault! said:
sorry mate, the van driver can only do between 8pm and 9pm, says he's a big scum fan, never misses a game!

Fuck it then, no probs maybe in the Summer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.