Carry on Sparky son.

Blue2112

For the first time in my life I'm calling him Sparky in a loving manner. Keep it up son your gonna make Christmas and New just year perfect.

From the moment you were rumoured to be a possible manager of our beautiful club I've hated you all the more than I ever did before.

I never wanted you because you were a Rag and I had the balls to say it at the time.

Although very few others have the balls to admit in public they don't want you because of your past at least I'm comforted in the knowledge that there is a deep resentment to you because the lack of vocal support you receive on a match to match basis proves to me that the vast majority of Blues can't and won't ever sing your name and therin lies the truth.

Think I'm about to get pissed so I'll raise my second glass since todays defeat to you and let us always remember....It would have been 5-0 but for you, you bastard.

Spot on ! He would have to win something major to ever be accepted by the majority of blues.

I don't think he can stay for much longer.

Its my 40th on Boxing Day, if we don't beat Hull, I'll shoot the fucker myself !!

pissedagain said:
it dosn t matter who comes they cant do any worse....

Oh it does matter, if were gonna be shit or were gonna be good then let it be without any past connection of Ragness, theres just no need ever for it in my book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.