Carry on Sparky son.

city bairn said:
If we had Sven in charge I would be really confident thet he could attract world class players from all over the world. With Hughes we may be able to attract Blackburns finest maybe even the odd Welshman but with him in charge we will never and I mean never become the club we want to become.

Sorry meant to quote City Bairn.

So if someone offers you £50 grand a week more (for arguments sake) you genuinely think that a class player won't join us because Mark Hughes is manager ? Are you deluded ?

People seem to forget that when Jack Walker was throwing his millions at Blackburn and they were the equivalent of us today, that Alan Shearer chose Blackburn over Man U and they won the premiership.

Why are we City fans so negative against our chances all the time ? We are holding ourselves back, it's crazy.

Blue Mooner said:
Da7thson said:
any numb nutts know you don't play your two smallest players in the centre of the park.... hmmm yes lets put SWP in the middle of the park, and a completly out of form striker with a 1st touch that would shame a rapist wide right!!! you tactical genius Hughes!

all he wants for christmas is a P45!

So if someone offers you £50 grand a week more (for arguments sake) you genuinely think that a class player won't join us because Mark Hughes is manager ? Are you deluded ?

People seem to forget that when Jack Walker was throwing his millions at Blackburn and they were the equivalent of us today, that Alan Shearer chose Blackburn over Man U and they won the premiership.

Why are we City fans so negative against our chances all the time ? We are holding ourselves back, it's crazy.

Swp was great in CM. Capello even played him there v Germany in the friendly and he was one of the best players on the pitch.

What a fucking shit thread. Probably up there with the worst of the anti-Hughes threads on this boad, and that's really saying something.

I haven't got a problem with those who want Hughes out, providing their arguments are constructive rather than full of vitriolic bullshit - the kind of bullshit that starts and ends with the fact that he once played for the Rags. Well here's some news for those of you all who can't stomach the fact that he was once on their books - I take it you feel the same way about Shaun Goater eh? Thought not. And anyway, Hughes is a Chelsea fan - he said as much prior to last season's Champions League final and it didn't go down particularly well with some Rags at the time.

I'm wondering whether any of those that have posted on this thread are actually the idiot who spent the whole of the first half in Santander last week telling everyone within earshot that Mark Hughes is the devil. He only shut the fuck up when he was carted off by the Spanish police - a result of him picking an argument with someone twice his size who took exception to his incessant rantings. Funnily enough, it was that particular bloke who spent half-time pleading with the police to let the prick off, which they eventually did. Now anyone with a modicum of sense would keep their mouth shut from thereon in - not this wanker though. Almost as soon as the second half started he was at it again. By the end of the game most people in the vicinity had had it with him but when some of us piped up with a "Mark Hughes is the antichrist" chant, the stupid twat didn't realise we were doing it to mock him. And only a fuckwit with low intelligence would spend good money travelling to Spain to see his team and then spend the whole of the match spouting abuse. There were plenty of discontented murmurs about Hughes and the team (and to be fair it was a shocking performance), but at least the complaints weren't constantly being aired, unlike this muppet who took not just the biscuit, but the whole fucking packet.

Almost as bad was the bloke I spoke to at Bilbao airport on the way back - again it was the predictable "Don't like Hughes because he's a red" bollocks. Nothing about poor results or questionable tactics - the points that all the "Hughes out" brigade should be focusing on and to be fair most are. But some aren't, like the numpty at Bilbao airport - all he could say is that he's "a red" Errrrr, no mate I said - he's a Chelsea fan which unsurprisingly fell on deaf ears. When I put it to him that if City were 18 points clear at the top of the league would he still want Hughes out, he said yes. Why's that then? Because "he's a red". When I asked him about his feelings following the 6-0 against Pompey, he said he wasn't arsed about the result, just that he wanted Hughes out. Yes you've guessed it - because he's a red of course. You really couldn't make it up sometimes.

M18CTID said:
What a fucking shit thread. Probably up there with the worst of the anti-Hughes threads on this boad, and that's really saying something.

I haven't got a problem with those who want Hughes out, providing their arguments are constructive rather than full of vitriolic bullshit - the kind of bullshit that starts and ends with the fact that he once played for the Rags. Well here's some news for those of you all who can't stomach the fact that he was once on their books - I take it you feel the same way about Shaun Goater eh? Thought not. And anyway, Hughes is a Chelsea fan - he said as much prior to last season's Champions League final and it didn't go down particularly well with some Rags at the time.

I'm wondering whether any of those that have posted on this thread are actually the idiot who spent the whole of the first half in Santander last week telling everyone within earshot that Mark Hughes is the devil. He only shut the fuck up when he was carted off by the Spanish police - a result of him picking an argument with someone twice his size who took exception to his incessant rantings. Funnily enough, it was that particular bloke who spent half-time pleading with the police to let the prick off, which they eventually did. Now anyone with a modicum of sense would keep their mouth shut from thereon in - not this wanker though. Almost as soon as the second half started he was at it again. By the end of the game most people in the vicinity had had it with him but when some of us piped up with a "Mark Hughes is the antichrist" chant, the stupid twat didn't realise we were doing it to mock him. And only a fuckwit with low intelligence would spend good money travelling to Spain to see his team and then spend the whole of the match spouting abuse. There were plenty of discontented murmurs about Hughes and the team (and to be fair it was a shocking performance), but at least the complaints weren't constantly being aired, unlike this muppet who took not just the biscuit, but the whole fucking packet.

Almost as bad was the bloke I spoke to at Bilbao airport on the way back - again it was the predictable "Don't like Hughes because he's a red" bollocks. Nothing about poor results or questionable tactics - the points that all the "Hughes out" brigade should be focusing on and to be fair most are. But some aren't, like the numpty at Bilbao airport - all he could say is that he's "a red" Errrrr, no mate I said - he's a Chelsea fan which unsurprisingly fell on deaf ears. When I put it to him that if City were 18 points clear at the top of the league would he still want Hughes out, he said yes. Why's that then? Because "he's a red". When I asked him about his feelings following the 6-0 against Pompey, he said he wasn't arsed about the result, just that he wanted Hughes out. Yes you've guessed it - because he's a red of course. You really couldn't make it up sometimes.

Well lets hope we win something soon and he can sit in a corner grumbling into his pint while the rest of us get on with celebrating. Fans like this are a cross we have to bear, just got to feel sorry for his cat when he gets home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.