CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Sorry only surmising i do not know, just the first statement was hugely different to his Irish Independent quote the next day, that was almost groveling.

Ah right. Didn’t see his climb down. I’ll try & find it - sounds enjoyable:)

You know what I did nor will understand?

Why, when something is supposed not te be read, seen or heard by third party’s, why put it in writing in an email or whatever document.
We all remember why Garry Cook left the club (or had to leave).

Btw I too think it’s a lot more political than some think. There’s a hell of a lot of money involved. Imho an Arab owner doesn’t go well with American based clubs, unless -like Quatar has done- you offer a World Cup in exchange for a seat in the UEFA-board.
The whiff of racism is never far from the attacks on City.

"thanks to Rui"

What a desperate, clutching at straws, wankstain he is.

Hopefully one day that tosser gets hacked, I wonder if he would thank the hacker publicly after his bank account has been emptied.

It gets better. Ewan has popped up with this gem of a reply this morning....

Given the (very) broad scope of what it is he's alleged to have hacked, it wasn't the Fenway Group. It's got Qatar s grubby little paws all over it with a sweetener thrown in for Pinto in regards to the Portuguese clubs. I think Qatar either did it themselves and gave him the information or they gave him the tools and security flaws to aim for.
I'm fairly convinced that Pinto although a hacker himself, is also a conduit for others to pass stolen material too.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to know what the Portuguese prosecutors want from this case. Do they want to nail Pinto - get a head on a pole ? Or do they want to use Pinto to get to the wider network of hacking. It may rest on how much this impacts Portugal directly and how much they want to be seen internationally to be doing the right thing. Pinto is young and an opportunist- so I suspect he’s willing to chirp like a canary but if some big hitters are involved like the Qatar secret service he’s probably on borrowed time if he starts to squeal. Anyone know when he goes on trial ?
Don't think that Pinto knows who hacked City, an professional / Intelligence Agency would hand it over
anonymously or use a false identity. Pinto will stand trial on September 4 accused of attempted extortion, computer hacking and breach of correspondence, his lawyers are desperately trying to get him a whistleblower status, now claiming that he also was the source of leaked documents about the alleged business dealings of Africa’s richest woman, Isabel dos Santos, daughter of the former Angolan president.

Last edited:
I did a Google search earlier trying to track down an article which detailed some of the known targets (there's been way more given to prosecutors since). Damned if I could find it though, I'm sure it included the Portuguese cyber crime unit and most of the upper tier judiciary system over there.
You have to piece several reports together. There is no overarching run down on all his activities. No doubt this will emerge during and after the trial. He has admitted being the source of the Luanda leaks. Here are the documents he had.
https://www.icij.org/investigations/luanda-leaks/read-the-luanda-leaks-documents/
Edit PS. You are right about the Portugese judiciary.
PPS Here is part of it.
http://josimarfootball.com/the-portuguese-case-against-rui-pinto/

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.