CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I'd just like to take a minute to sincerely thank UEFA.

In a season that feels like a disappointment in the wake of failing to maintain the borderline impossible standards we set ourselves in the two years prior, your absolutely embarrassing ineptitude has ended up inadvertently making me feel back on top of the world.

I'd also like to thank the eight clubs who sought to have our appeal rejected and the supporters of those clubs who really tried their hardest to wish a guilty verdict into existence. A special mention also goes to Jose Mourinho, Jurgen Klopp, Hans-Joachim Watzke and Javier Tebas. Your pathetic desperation, willful ignorance and inability to keep your traps shut for a mere couple of weeks has now provided me with a second day of laughs and celebration.

Fuck you and goodnight.

That's a partial quote really - it was that it raised some eyebrows when it was announced last month. I think that's true, although some of those may have been misinformed of the case.

SSN's presentation was pretty solid to me - no agenda, and very clear about the verdict.
Yeah it turned out that way, that geezer stood outside reporting had to stop himself laughing when he said the nine clubs had asked CAS to uphold the ban when, without them knowing, we hadn't even asked CAS to lift our ban.

That is absolutely embarrassing.

Ive heard there were 5.5 million hacked emails

There were. Wouldn't have been too difficult to find the right ones though.

City just refused, it appears (probably on legal grounds).

My understanding it that at that point, UEFA have something which suggests City were up to no good, and City refused to offer evidence in defence. That's why CAS thought it reasonable to proceed.

So,getting pep,centurians,everything domestically ,our enemies panicked and insisted UEFA act,they cobble together something a kid could drive a train through,gave us two year ban based on nothing,presumably hoping we would end up with one year,tried to get us to take a deal,the nasty nine write their pathetic letter,pigmol got the rags into position to take our spot and ensured the dippers got over the line

I am flabbergasted that they took that road on no evidence,the have been embarrassed beyond repair ,be interesting to see whose heads get rolled

There is no corruption in football though
Yep and remember I suspect the CAs statement is a watered down statement as requested by UEFA.

Genuinely laughable “overview” from Rob Harris. He doesn’t even bother pretending to be impartial any more. Hilarious that him and Tariq Panja may have actually inadvertently damaged UEFA’s case. Thanks lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.