CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

If we beat Real,Juventus.Bayern/Barca and PSG on the way to winning the Champs league (we can all dream) ,the piss of the G14 clubs and ECA executive board will be boiling , expect another letter signed by all and sundry insisting "its just not fair"

If we beat Real,Juventus.Bayern/Barca and PSG on the way to winning the Champs league (we can all dream) ,the piss of the G14 clubs and ECA executive board will be boiling , expect another letter signed by all and sundry insisting "its just not fair"
Teabag stamps his foot and shakes his girly tresses.

I've read these comments from Hoeness a few times now concerning the CAS verdict?

It might be me but I don't think he is having a pop at City, CAS or the verdict it reached?

Seems a very pointed accusation at Uefa that they had a flimsy case and wasn't our fault it got that far.

I've read these comments from Hoeness a few times now concerning the CAS verdict?

It might be me but I don't think he is having a pop at City, CAS or the verdict it reached?

Seems a very pointed accusation at Uefa that they had a flimsy case and wasn't our fault it got that far.
I read that as trying to distance themselves from the CFCB's actions over this. To me it supports the view that UEFA & the G-14 are very much at odds and Hoeness is getting his retaliation in first.

Where are the comments? Sorry if stupid.

I read that as trying to distance themselves from the CFCB's actions over this. To me it supports the view that UEFA & the G-14 are very much at odds and Hoeness is getting his retaliation in first.

Possibly mate, it certainly seems these comments are the lesser of two evils for Hoeness, preferring to highlight UEFA's poor investigation, rather than the usual City bollocks?

The question is, what do Uefa offer up to placate the G-14 now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.