CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I often forget why I come in here.
I suppose that closing the thread is a tribute to victory at CAS.

I am so grateful to you Colin and all the other knowledgeable people who have contributed to keeping us informed views since FFP was first instigated.
I spoke to quite a few City fans who were sceptical about our chances at CAS mainly because of lack of knowledge. The result surprised them so the same must apply to fair minded sports fans everyone (if thats not a contradiction in terms).
This thread and its predecessors gave us facts so the powers against us are still in control of the media who continue their biased propaganda.

ive no doubt FC Hollywood and Rumenigge have got Der Spiegel working overtime on our e-mails , but it appears to be all quiet on the western front at the moment , the media now have the job of getting behind our club 100% as the last representatives of English football in the Champs league , looking forward to all the positivity and the lavish praise Pep and the team will no doubt receive.
They've got 5 millions emails apparently, its gonna take them some time to analyse them all. I'm sure they'll come back for more, by which time the next time lock might come in and we can piss ourselves laughing, again.

I suppose that closing the thread is a tribute to victory at CAS.

I am so grateful to you Colin and all the other knowledgeable people who have contributed to keeping us informed views since FFP was first instigated.
I spoke to quite a few City fans who were sceptical about our chances at CAS mainly because of lack of knowledge. The result surprised them so the same must apply to fair minded sports fans everyone (if thats not a contradiction in terms).
This thread and its predecessors gave us facts so the powers against us are still in control of the media who continue their biased propaganda.
The sad thing is that the CAS verdict hasn't closed anything in the eyes of some journalists and many fans. Which is one potential justification for keeping this thread open.

Only yesterday there was someone on Twitter who says in his bio that he "writes about football" and was claiming to have read the CAS verdict. Yet he clearly had his eyes closed or fell asleep after page 3, as he was still insistent, despite 93 pages to the contrary, that ADUG had funded the Etihad deal.

The sad thing is that the CAS verdict hasn't closed anything in the eyes of some journalists and many fans. Which is one potential justification for keeping this thread open.

Only yesterday there was someone on Twitter who says in his bio that he "writes about football" and was claiming to have read the CAS verdict. Yet he clearly had his eyes closed or fell asleep after page 3, as he was still insistent, despite 93 pages to the contrary, that ADUG had funded the Etihad deal.

The mind is often blind to what the eyes can see

The problem is Colin that the majority of people who believed we were guilty before the verdict was announced, had their excuses for why we were guilty ready and will never be swayed because they hate Manchester City Football Club. I say fuck them all, not bothered what they think small minded idiots all of them.

The problem is Colin that the majority of people who believed we were guilty before the verdict was announced, had their excuses for why we were guilty ready and will never be swayed because they hate Manchester City Football Club. I say fuck them all, not bothered what they think small minded idiots all of them.

To those still insisting on our guilt I usually ask if they believe that UAE are a stonger world power than Russia as even Putin couldn't get CAS to alter their views.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.